devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
Hello.
I'm sitting in a park right now and I'm about to start writing my letter. Sad part is I don't even have a plan to ctb yet. I just decided to write the letter first, I'm kinda torn between methods. I don't exactly know which one to go with, I really want SN but I'm broke right now lol. And partial hang didn't work out last time sadly.
Hmm I think my mind is leaning towards jumping.

Sorry for the very random post

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Shades, highlyvolatile, Darkhaven and 1 other person
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Hope you will write a good letter that explains all good enough for your relatives. Do you think you won´t get SN?

Reactions: devil
Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
I hope so for you. Why do you think you won´t get it?

devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
I hope so for you. Why do you think you won´t get it?
Well due to the virus, I have no job. So I have no money right now and the money I do get I have to put towards bills. Honestly I'm probably just gonna say screw the bills and put the money towards SN once I get paid from unemployment lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lady black
Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
Oh so sorry for that. I wish everything would be easier now. This virus is real shit for nearly everyone. You lost your job cause of corona? That´s so sad. So many people loose their jobs now. I think there are also many suicides cause of financial problems now.

• Love
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I got a lot out of writing and rewriting suicide letters. Revealed things I needed to know and wasn't expecting. For me it was about much more than the letters. Hope it's a good process for you, whether it's revelatory, or even just one less thing to worry about.

Reactions: Yomyom, Hoopali, Donk and 4 others
devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
Oh so sorry for that. I wish everything would be easier now. This virus is real shit for nearly everyone. You lost your job cause of corona? That´s so sad. So many people loose their jobs now. I think there are also many suicides cause of financial problems now.
Yeah it sucks. That's part of the reason why I want to ctb. I'm mentally drained from all of it.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lady black and GoodPersonEffed
Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
I wish I could help you with your problems, but actually it seems nobody could help really...So if there´s no money for SN you should maybe think about full suspension

devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
Well on the bright side, you seem to be able to get free internet, food, and shelter judging by the fact that you have no money at all, that's a talent most don't have.
wow, you seem to know me more than i know myself. tell me, what was your reason for joining this forum? was it... to be an asshole to people who are struggling or to judge people when you have no idea what the hell is going on in someone's life?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Yomyom, Shades, William Barker and 9 others
Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
Such people should be banned. Nobody should act like jsmith43218.

• Love
Reactions: highlyvolatile, Yomyom, William Barker and 2 others
B

Black kettle

Happiness is a lie
Apr 7, 2020
So...I'm not sure why that guy with the generic name with 43218 behind his name is being so flippant.... but! - back to the original post...

Write your letter, it may bring u some peace. Put all your thoughts out there. The method may not matter at this point but tomorrow, the letter you write may give you some clarity and peace ✌
Ah- he's new here and perhaps brings some animosity or in the very least- sarcasm that no one is interested in

Last edited:
Reactions: highlyvolatile, William Barker and devil
Isittimetogonola

Isittimetogonola

Kindness is a weakness to be taken advantage by al
Oct 22, 2019
Even though I do not plan to ctb for a bit, for me, writing my letters has been very cathartic. It brings me peace and I can express myself without judgement. My letters are a work in progress and with each edit become more what is in my heart. I hope just by even beginning your letter that it brings you peace and understanding. Once my mind clears one hurdle, I am free to work on my method. Sending all peace and love to you. Please feel free to PM anytime.

Reactions: William Barker and devil
Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
jsmith43218
It seems you are a troll. I hope you will be banned soon. Why are you here? Just to annoy others?

• Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile, Yomyom, William Barker and 1 other person
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Hilarious. I did a hmph! react on his abusive post here, so he put one on this post of mine in another thread:

Diazepam (Valium) is slow-acting and taking more does not make it kick in faster. It starts kicking in at 20 min but doesn't really start doing its thing until after an hour or more. So it would be good to combine with a short-acting benzo.

I thought only adults were allowed on SS. :pfff:

Reactions: William Barker
devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
Do you losers really not have 20 dollars to your name? Best leave that unanswered.

lady black, the pathetic black widow. lives such a miserable life but is too much of a pussy to kill herself. pathetic.
I don't remember me saying you could continue to write on my thread. Goodbye, go be annoying somewhere else.

Reactions: Yomyom and Lady black
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
Seems like the mods deleted his messages again, I wonder how many times he will try to insult people here until they band him.

As for your post- none of them are my methods, and I have a huge Fear of hights, but I wish you Peace
Hugs :hug::hug: :heart:

Reactions: devil and GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
He's banned.

Reactions: Yomyom and devil