• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Bartzabel666

Bartzabel666

Jul 5, 2022
Any ideas on what would be a good suicide note to leave for loved ones left behind? Should it be long and detailed or short, simple, and to the point? Or should I even bother writing one at all? Any help here would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: eternalflame, hungry_ghost and annique
A

annique

a failed creation of mother nature
Jul 5, 2022
In my note, I wrote two short paragraphs describing my perspective on life, then I proceeded to make a topic for each person I judged fair saying any last words to. It all took just one page.

• Love
Reactions: Bartzabel666 and hungry_ghost
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
It really all depends on who you are leaving behind and what you have to say as a person. If you are leaving people you care about behind, I would just keep it simple and say: there is nothing they could have done, it's what you wanted and that you love them.
A simple and to the point note is better, I think.

Reactions: Bartzabel666 and Alex6216
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
I saw follow the SSS protocol used by the US army, I think they use it.
SSS is an acronym for (Keep it) Short, simple, stupid.
Aka, make it as short and simple to read as possible, don't fill it with unnecessary details and get straight to the point, maybe add some stuff to reassure your family that it isnt their fault.

Reactions: Bartzabel666 and Lost Magic
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
Any ideas on what would be a good suicide note to leave for loved ones left behind? Should it be long and detailed or short, simple, and to the point? Or should I even bother writing one at all? Any help here would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
I think it will provide closure to your family. Maybe ask for forgiveness and that they did nothing wrong and it was your choice.

Reactions: Deleted member 31858, Bartzabel666 and WaitingAllMyLife
T

toforigivelife

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2021
If you decide to leave a note the note should answer every conceivable "If I had been nicer to them, would that have made a difference? If I had did that favor they asked for that one day, would that have made a difference? Was there something I could've done to prevent this?" type of question.

I don't know what is motivating your decision but if I were to leave a note I'd make it clear that it wasn't people, or this or that. I'd make it clear that my depression got so bad that my mind is no longer working the way it used to and this fact has literally made life unbearable, I'd explain that this is a serious, legitimate illness, no, pills and medication would not have made a difference, I'd make it crystal clear that this was my decision, that it was a well thought out decision, I'd ask them to appreciate each other and offer each other support during this time, I'd ask them to take comfort in the fact that my suffering due to my illness has ended and ask them that instead of grieving or torturing themselves over what they could've done to prevent this (nothing) to instead honor my memory by living their best life possible and to embrace love, joy, good times, laughter and to appreciate each other.

• Love
Reactions: astromoon, passagem18, theboy and 4 others
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
If the letter is intended to offer them some relief, I feel like it is good if it is long and with beautiful words on it, this way they can keep and save it and feel you there with them. However, if it is the opposite or if you don't have much to say, you could make it simple and short. I myself personally won't leave one cause no one will miss me.

Reactions: Deleted member 31858 and Bartzabel666
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I feel like it is up to the person what is the best thing to include in a suicide note. Everybody is different and we all have different circumstances that bring us to this point. I think that I would personally prefer to write a shorter note telling those left behind that my actions could not have been prevented and that this is what I wanted.

I would try and explain why I chose to do this as well, but I doubt people would ever really understand no matter what I wrote. The main purpose of the note would be to give those left behind some closure and would mean that they are not left with unanswered questions.

Reactions: Deleted member 31858 and Bartzabel666
Bartzabel666

Bartzabel666

Jul 5, 2022
Thanks for the replies regarding this matter. I think I may also scour the internet and perhaps also this forum looking for examples of various different suicide notes just so I can gather some ideas.

Reactions: theboy
G

ghqkiiia2

Jun 15, 2022
As I noticed that you might use Hydrogen Sulfide method, don't forget to put the notes in a zip bag or something like that, as this method produce lots of water vapor, and sometimes compound splashing out, which will destroy your notes. Better still, put your notes elsewhere or through email .Of course, you might have already think about this. Just a friendly reminder, good luck on everything!

Reactions: Bartzabel666
Bartzabel666

Bartzabel666

Jul 5, 2022
As I noticed that you might use Hydrogen Sulfide method, don't forget to put the notes in a zip bag or something like that, as this method produce lots of water vapor, and sometimes compound splashing out, which will destroy your notes. Better still, put your notes elsewhere or through email .Of course, you might have already think about this. Just a friendly reminder, good luck on everything!
I was planning on taping a plastic bag to the outside of the tent containing an OSHA Toxic Gas Warning Sign, a suicide note, and a 2nd note that says "HYDROGEN SULFIDE!!! CALL 911/REQUEST HAZMAT TEAM IF POSSIBLE!!!" along with a larger note on the outside warning people not to enter the tent and to check inside the bag. Rather doubt anything would get terribly wet that way. Regardless, I am now leaning more towards SN (Sodium Nitrite) or CO (Carbon Monoxide) than towards H2S as it seems those methods may work better and be less potentially painful (No having to deal w/ chemical burns though you may still suffer long term system damage if you fail w/ the CO. Though it does seem like it likely has a lower failure risk, at the least.)

LifeIsRekt

LifeIsRekt

We are all born to suffer
Jul 7, 2022
Be yourself and put your true thoughts and intentions down. This is the last piece of you besides the memories people may have so it should come from your heart even if that means you might come off as cruel and self-centered. There is no shame in being yourself and telling people how you really feel.

• Hugs
Reactions: Bartzabel666 and eternalflame
E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
I think it is up to you. Don't force yourself into long one but if you want to write then write.

Reactions: Bartzabel666