• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TiGz

Apr 28, 2020
Hi guys

Im not bright at all and no matter what method i try, i keep on failing. Isn't there like a way thts easier? I'm really losing hope. I can sort of j guess find the sweet spot for partial hanging but i can't get the rope tight enough to compress them without choking myself. I went through tht book "The Peaceful Pill" but its useless! Where am i ever gonna find any of that stuff. Its even impossible to get SN here

Reactions: vold3m0r†
S

Sebuet

Jul 9, 2021
No need for maths with full suspension, all you need is a strong enough rope, a strong enough anchor point and a chair or something similar.

Reactions: vold3m0r†, Dear Agony and Drimacus
Rustysoupcan

Rustysoupcan

I'm sensitive
May 2, 2020
Jumping only takes one moment of courage and you're gone. Just gotta make sure it's from a very high point. I personally wouldn't do it because it seems like an awful death, but it's kinda foolproof

Reactions: vold3m0r† and Sebuet
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
This is what I've been wondering as well! I think it's called.. the water black out method that seems the most doable for me or partial suspension. I think it's about what is available to us. I have a bath tub and I have a tie so I know those are optional methods.

Reactions: vold3m0r†
xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Dec 17, 2019
I don't really have anything to add honestly than what others have said, but I'm so sorry you're stuck in such a hopeless feeling.
You're sure it's impossible to get SN in your location?

I literally felt too dumb before finding SS. I was set on charcoal before finding the site and even with every resource I had and explanations I was so determined there was no way I would do it right. Like I'm just functionally inadequate or something lol. Like any sort of hanging, I'm just too technically inefficient to feel I could properly execute

• Love
Reactions: ReflectionOfTrauma