raccoonjk

raccoonjk

given up on life
Jun 23, 2023
Methods always seem too hard, if someone just killed me it would be much easier to finally escape from this world. Im trapped in a world where dying is hard but so is living. If someone gave me the option to disappear forever, i would take it, but life isn't like that. Even when trying to die life throws obstacles at you and its unfair. I want to die but i cant.

• Hugs
Reactions: cryye, sensenmann, TimetoGo! and 10 others
D

deomlez

Not english native speaker. Ctb is my life.
May 19, 2023
I m pretty sure that almost everybody here has the same dream : die accidentally or by murder or during a sleep... but it s always the same song... you have to deserve even your own death.

• Hugs
Reactions: ahimsa, Praestat_Mori, Space Outlaw Bunny and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly is too hard and I hate how humans have made it this way. If we existed in this world where there was compassion towards the suffering that people endured we would all be able to leave in peace without risks and complications. But I really understand that it's so awful feeling trapped here with no way to leave, having the option to just disappear certainly would be so ideal.

Reactions: raccoonjk and Praestat_Mori
C

chloramine

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2022
That's what makes the "if you really wanted to die you'd have already done it" line so infuriating. Death isn't easy or simple and the consequences of failing can be steep. I've often fantasized about a situation outside of my control killing me or a situation where my death would be seen as me doing the right thing (like someone comes in with a gun and I try to stop them so I get shot and die). I'm sorry you're trapped in it as well.

Reactions: InaudibleEcho, raccoonjk, am1485 and 1 other person
ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
Yes, I've got the same problem. All I need is sodium pentobarbital or cyanide which are prohibited to the general public.

Last edited:
Reactions: raccoonjk
D

deomlez

Not english native speaker. Ctb is my life.
May 19, 2023
That's what makes the "if you really wanted to die you'd have already done it" line so infuriating. Death isn't easy or simple and the consequences of failing can be steep. I've often fantasized about a situation outside of my control killing me or a situation where my death would be seen as me doing the right thing (like someone comes in with a gun and I try to stop them so I get shot and die). I'm sorry you're trapped in it as well.
Haha me too. Though I live in a country without free firearm.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Few things worth doing are easy. That seems to be a universal rule.