M

Ms nobody

I simply am not there
Apr 13, 2023
I used to feel guilty because I want to die even though I had no reason to
I have no trauma no problems nothing I never got hurt and i don't suffer from any mental illness(at least I don't think so)
A lot of people are worst off and yet they never even considered suicide
As for me all I ever wanted was to die never seen any point in living
But now I don't feel guilty anymore because my yearning for death is nobody's concern and any human should
My life is mine and if I want to end it so be it
My life ,my choice
"They tell us that Suicide is the greatest piece of Cowardice... That Suicide is wrong; when it is quite obvious that there is nothing in this world to which every man has a more unassailable title than to his own life and person"
Arthur shaupenhauer

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, Forever Sleep, LittleJem and 8 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's absurd to say that suicide is "wrong" when to die solves all problems and prevents all future suffering, there are no disadvantages to not existing, one cannot be harmed by being free from existence, when in comparison existence holds unlimited potential for harm. To me any kind of view about suicide being "wrong" is certainly something centred around delusions, it's just people in denial unable to come to terms with the fact that it makes sense not wishing to delay the inevitable in this hellish world, death is the most normal and inevitable thing after all and to me it sounds so ideal being unable to suffer for all eternity. Nobody is obligated to continue existing here anyway.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and ringo99
Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Life sucks and then you die.
Mar 14, 2023
suicides are definitely not cowards :) On the contrary, they are the most courageous people who were able to overcome SI and the condemnation of society. It's all relative, for Christians suicide is a sin, for the Japanese kamikaze people are worthy of honor

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Praestat_Mori, TAW122 and 1 other person
ringo99

ringo99

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2023
Suicide isn't wrong in a world that constantly traumatizes people to the breaking point and beyond for extended periods of time. What's wrong is denying people in pain a painless way to ctb peacefully.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Praestat_Mori
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
The only thing wrong about suicide is how difficult it is.

Reactions: altoids, moontime62, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
suicides are definitely not cowards :) On the contrary, they are the most courageous people who were able to overcome SI and the condemnation of society. It's all relative, for Christians suicide is a sin, for the Japanese kamikaze people are worthy of honor
Absolutely, especially the first and second sentences, CTB'ing should be considered a very courageous act on it's own, especially given all the difficulties and odds that one has to overcome, prevail against.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
hipsnake

hipsnake

bpd freak
May 20, 2023
I believe it's not wrong as well. People say things will get better or you will laugh at it when you're old and wrinkled but how do they know your brain works the same as someone else's? Suicide is a very difficult thing in the recent years, it takes a lot of effort to go through unless you happen to have a gun…