• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

UmbraDweller

UmbraDweller

༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ
Sep 15, 2023
It's no secret that everything will die, that's all we ever needed to discover. We got put here without a consent to pointlessly chase temporary survival. It ends here. With this knowledge, it's only logical to pursue death as early as possible, to avoid the unpleasant. Experiencing anything, good and bad, is unnecessary.

Every argument trying to prove that life is worth it only consists of bunch of "but what if..." and "but what about...", distancing and distracting from the fact that we are dying. We are here to die. End of the story, mystery of life solved. There's nothing more to it. The real goal, the final destination.

Any reason that there is to keep going, was created by this jello pudding inside of a skull playing tricks on us, or the other jello puddings around us. This entire body is wired just to survive and it doesn't know of anything else. It's a piece of meat, clueless of what it's doing on the bigger picture. Machine like any other, programed to send impulses, to do a thing no matter how pointless.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Starstruck, worthIess, eatantz and 9 others
Vicolo cieco

Vicolo cieco

Student
May 14, 2024
I'm a promortalist: the best thing is not to be born; the second best is to die soon. When you're dead (or yet to be born) you can't be deprived of anything positive and, at the same time, you avoid all the negative aspects of life.

Reactions: worthIess, UnbelievableJelly, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
Dark Window

Dark Window

Arcanist
Mar 12, 2024
If you were having a good experience you wouldn't think this, but it makes logical sense for some people who will unlikely have a good life.

• Informative
Reactions: Starstruck
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
If you were having a good experience you wouldn't think this, but it makes logical sense for some people who will unlikely have a good life.
As pro life as this is,I can't exactly say their wrong. Isn't suicide a thing we consider when nothing else works and we don't see another way to happiness or an end to ones suffering?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I agree that suicide is often the logical thing to do. But I would say it's not as simple as black and white. Aside from severe health issues / terminal illness that we do not want to endure our perspective on life is mainly influenced by the artificial environment we humans created for ourselves. The habitat we live in is not anywhere near our natural habitat and how we have to behave is not natural, too.

The biological evolution is too slow to adapt us to the environment we have created by ourselves and that is one of the main issues for so many MH problems especially among younger folks.

The whole thing is complex.

Naturally we're programmed to survive - otherwise life wouldn't be possible - suicide can be the most logic decision for us personally - but it's never easy.

UmbraDweller

UmbraDweller

༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ
Sep 15, 2023
Yeah I can't deny this. Different experience, different perspective. I probably wouldn't even begin to think about these things.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Suicide certainly is all that's logical to me, there truly is no point to suffering in this hellish, meaningless existence. I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what than to suffer for decades just to be tormented by old age in this existence that was always so undesirable in the first place, eternal nothingness is all that's ideal to me as it's the permanent absence of all suffering and harm. More than anything I wish I never existed, to be conscious and aware with the ability to suffer so extremely and feel the most immense agony truly is an abomination.

Reactions: UmbraDweller and Alexei_Kirillov