Apr 15, 2024
^fax

• Informative
Reactions: SomeBody123, Daos365, the_path_of_sorrows and 10 others
mapleboy

mapleboy

sleepy...
May 22, 2023
I hate when people say it's a "permanent solution to a temporary problem", like... that's the point?? I don't want to have to deal with this shit ever again lmao.

Reactions: SomeBody123, Mateira, Daos365 and 6 others
dust-in-the-wind

dust-in-the-wind

Animal Lover
Aug 24, 2024
I hate that saying because some problems are permanent.

Reactions: SomeBody123, Mateira, the_path_of_sorrows and 7 others
MelancholyMagic

MelancholyMagic

For my next trick, I will disappear
Dec 12, 2021
They aren't permanent if you CTB!

Reactions: SomeBody123, the_path_of_sorrows, wren-briar and 3 others
N

NoPoint2Life

Why is this so hard?
Aug 31, 2024
I think most of the people here must have seen the title of your thread and groaned and rolled their eyes. Who likes that expression??!!
Omg I just realized that I don't think anyone who responded actually read the title of your thread. We all assumed it was the same thing. Sorry!!
Omg I just realized that I don't think most of us here read the title of your thread correctly. We all thought it was the same old quote. Sorry!
Either way it's right though lol

Last edited:
Reactions: SomeBody123, wren-briar and AtheistCDsissy
NegevChina

NegevChina

Sep 5, 2024
The problem with this solution is that its not permanent in case one fails the attempt.
In that case more problems are added and the solution may be unreachable any more.

Reactions: wren-briar
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
For me personally the permanency of never existing again is all I wish and hope for, all I want is a permanent solution to my suffering in this cruel, torturous existence that I never would have chosen in the first place, in my case death would be the only peace, I only see non-existence as desirable, I only want to never suffer again.

Reactions: SomeBody123, anopenwound, wren-briar and 2 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
suicide is a permanent solution to all problems forever . Death solves all problems instantly and forever .Because after Death is non-existence forever where there can never be any problems, never any unbearable pain , nor extreme suffering, nothing bad ever. But they have most people fearing non-existence . i don't fear non-existence but i want to reach it asap.

We all will die and not exist forever , forever obliterated out of existence as we never existed in the first place.

however i don't want to go through any extreme torture while still alive in this hell . i'm glad i will die but i just don't want to suffer extremely while still alive

the end result is the same for all . the question should be how much extreme suffering am i willing to go through for no reason to end up not existing any way

imo it's illogical to think a small animal will outlast live longer than the Sun ,Earth stars and the universe which is expanding into nothingness. after reading about it seems to me the universe has always expanded and will continue to do so forever : there really will be nothing eventually forever

Last edited:
Reactions: wren-briar, KillingPain267, sevennn and 1 other person
sevennn

sevennn

Arcanist
Sep 11, 2024
suicide is a permanent solution to all problems forever . Death solves all problems instantly and forever .Because after Death is non-existence forever where there can never be any problems, never any unbearable pain , nor extreme suffering, nothing bad ever. But they have most people fearing non-existence . i don't fear non-existence but i want to reach it asap.

We all will die and not exist forever , forever obliterated out of existence as we never existed in the first place.

however i don't want to go through any extreme torture while still alive in this hell . i'm glad i will die but i just don't want to suffer extremely while still alive

the end result is the same for all . the question should be how much extreme suffering am i willing to go through for no reason to end up not existing any way

imo it's illogical to think a small animal will outlast live longer than the Sun ,Earth stars and the universe which is expanding into nothingness. after reading about it seems to me the universe has always expanded and will continue to do so forever : there really will be nothing eventually forever

nothing forever and somehow i still was born to experience a blip of suffering. feels cruel

• Aww..
Reactions: SomeBody123, wren-briar, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
For me, existence is a permanent problem (permanent in the sense of our entire lifespan) and the only solution is death. The only way to get out of existence is to die. If you are alive, you have a chance to suffer excruciating pain in the future. If you are dead, you have no chance of suffering from pain for the rest of eternity onwards. It's that simple

Reactions: SomeBody123, Hollowman, wren-briar and 2 others
anopenwound

anopenwound

I̸'̷m̵ ̸g̶o̷i̶n̵g̷ ̶h̵o̶m̶e̶.̵
Jul 27, 2024
For me personally the permanency of never existing again is all I wish and hope for, all I want is a permanent solution to my suffering in this cruel, torturous existence that I never would have chosen in the first place, in my case death would be the only peace, I only see non-existence as desirable, I only want to never suffer again.

you've read my mind right there.

H

heyhoherewego

Sep 13, 2024
I hate when people say it's a "permanent solution to a temporary problem", like... that's the point?? I don't want to have to deal with this shit ever again lmao.
mfs say 'permanent solution' as if thats not the literal selling point.

Reactions: SomeBody123 and mapleboy
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
I hate this

nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Dead already. Just need to dispose of my body now.
Aug 6, 2024
Well, yes, none of my problems are temporary lol.

Reactions: Defenestration
Reflection

Reflection

One last hurrah
Sep 12, 2024
Yes, that's what it should be, of course not all problems are temporary but then again that doesn't mean they're all permanent either. I do find it unfortunate when someone takes their life in a situation that can be fixed...it kind of reminds me of The Mist's film ending.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Enlightened
Apr 15, 2024
Well, yes, none of my problems are temporary lol.
Yeah, psychology even admits that things like PTSD, depression, bipolar disorder and social anxiety cannot be cured, only "managed". Well, I don't want to exhaust myself extra much more than other people just to "manage" my depression and anxiety, while other people go through life challenges effortlessly.

• Hugs
Reactions: SomeBody123 and nihilistic_dragon
D

deadeyesnowman

Jan 15, 2024
If only I had the resolve to give myself a bloody death.

Reactions: SomeBody123 and KillingPain267