W

WonderfulWeatherDIE

Got all my sources lined up.
Apr 2, 2023
I hate pro-lifers so fucking much.
Why should other people decide FOR ME if my life is worth living when they dont even know or experience my suffering?
This is ridiculous. Its MY body, MY life, MY choice, not fucking theirs! I should be able to do with it whatever the hell i want!

The only times people intervene is when THEY benefit from it, NOT me. Governments only intervene because Suicides cost them money and mean less brainless little worker bee wagies producing goods and making the state and companies rich. This is the only reason why anyone would want me to live, and I hate it theyre so fucking disgustinly selfish

• Love
Reactions: Rocket, Source Energy, EndlessX and 16 others
O

orca87

Mage
Mar 22, 2023
Don't you understand? Its that you have to accept that you're mentally I'll, that your desire to die comes from that illness and anyway, you're not able to choose for yourself.

I have never got a answer to my questions how a chemical compound with dubious modes of actions could cure a fucked up life. I have never got an answer to the question why "they" think they "now" can "fix" me if they failed to do so for my entire life. I have never got an answer to my question why I should try again and who am I supposed to do it for.

I totally get you! Its disgusting.

Reactions: kernel_panic, Rogue Proxy and ShotgunShell
W

WonderfulWeatherDIE

Apr 2, 2023
Don't you understand? Its that you have to accept that you're mentally I'll, that your desire to die comes from that illness and anyway, you're not able to choose for yourself.

I have never got a answer to my questions how a chemical compound with dubious modes of actions could cure a fucked up life. I have never got an answer to the question why "they" think they "now" can "fix" me if they failed to do so for my entire life. I have never got an answer to my question why I should try again and who am I supposed to do it for.

I totally get you! Its disgusting.
oh my god yes. Your reply resonates inside of me so much. Exactly and when you ask those questions they bullshit you or shut up or gaslight you that "oh its just chemical inbalance" No its fucking not you twat. Its called miserable living conditions and youre just trying to compensate for that by drugging me so that I can keep providing cheap labor while im in miserable living conditions.

Yes. They just want you to accept your suffering and to shut up, Go cope with it with alcoholism or something basically.

The right to die is a human fucking right. Anyone who tries to take this right from you should be sentenced in court for violating human rights. Its my choice, its my freedom, not theirs.

• Love
Reactions: Source Energy, starsz, kernel_panic and 6 others
O

orca87

Mage
Mar 22, 2023
oh my god yes. Your reply resonates inside of me so much. Exactly and when you ask those questions they bullshit you or shut up or gaslight you that "oh its just chemical inbalance" No its fucking not you twat. Its called miserable living conditions and youre just trying to compensate for that by drugging me so that I can keep providing cheap labor while im in miserable living conditions.

Yes. They just want you to accept your suffering and to shut up, Go cope with it with alcoholism or something basically.

The right to die is a human fucking right. Anyone who tries to take this right from you should be sentenced in court for violating human rights. Its my choice, its my freedom, not theirs.
Best thing is when they need to adjust medication. You know, to fix that chemical imbalances. That requires a professionally trained expert. And all they do is just trial and error. And then wonder that nothing works. Crème de la crème is when they then accuse you of not being cooperative. Clowns 🤡

Reactions: Rogue Proxy
W

WonderfulWeatherDIE

Apr 2, 2023
Best thing is when they need to adjust medication. You know, to fix that chemical imbalances. That requires a professionally trained expert. And all they do is just trial and error. And then wonder that nothing works. Crème de la crème is when they then accuse you of not being cooperative. Clowns 🤡

Yup. Hit the nail on the fucking spot. Agressive pro lifers like these that try to save you and gaslight you deserve a special fucking place in hell. They can all go burn i dont care. I dont have empathy for them because they dont deserve it, they dont give us empathy for our suffering and instead just want us to keep living for their own benefit.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy and yive
O

orca87

Mage
Mar 22, 2023
Yup. Hit the nail on the fucking spot. Agressive pro lifers like these that try to save you and gaslight you deserve a special fucking place in hell. They can all go burn i dont care. I dont have empathy for them because they dont deserve it, they dont give us empathy for our suffering and instead just want us to keep living for their own benefit.
I don't believe in hell or punishment. If there was a simulation for these clowns to go some miles in our shoes for just one day, the world would be pro choice in an instant. Somebody should make such a simulation and taking it should be part of medical training. These idiots know nothing about what they're talking about and yet claim to be experts

Reactions: User00, Hollowman and WonderfulWeatherDIE
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
The chemical imbalance theory was disproven a long time ago yet they still promote it. That should be a crime.

Reactions: Homo erectus
O

orca87

Mage
Mar 22, 2023
The chemical imbalance theory was disproven a long time ago yet they still promote it. That should be a crime.
Doesn't matter. Their life is fucked up anyway, why not sell useless pills to them for eternity?

But seriously: disproven? I just couldn't find any study that supports it but I have neither heard of any with an actual disprove. Do you have a link? If so, you're right. That's not one crime but multiple.

nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
I hate pro-lifers so fucking much.
Why should other people decide FOR ME if my life is worth living when they dont even know or experience my suffering?
This is ridiculous. Its MY body, MY life, MY choice, not fucking theirs! I should be able to do with it whatever the hell i want!

The only times people intervene is when THEY benefit from it, NOT me. Governments only intervene because Suicides cost them money and mean less brainless little worker bee wagies producing goods and making the state and companies rich. This is the only reason why anyone would want me to live, and I hate it theyre so fucking disgustinly selfish
I really believe it's a fetish, for some people. A Savior fetish, if you will. They get to feel good about themselves, get praise from the people they will always tell this story, about saving a stranger's life. They'll be at their local bar, telling the story, over and over.

I've had to deal with three Welfare Checks, since Friday, all from some Internet strangers who tracked my IP address. Long story, but I never told these people that I was suicidal, just that I was depressed. The last cops who banged on my door told me that if they got another report, they'd force me into the hospital. Thanks, rando, you've really helped me out. Now I'll be dragged away and my cat won't have food or water while I'm gone.

• Wow
Reactions: Homo erectus, drmihilo and Rogue Proxy
W

WonderfulWeatherDIE

Apr 2, 2023
Exactly, its literally just there so that big pharma companies can make big profits and capitalize on the hopeless and despairful before they go.
Doesn't matter. Their life is fucked up anyway, why not sell useless pills to them for eternity?

But seriously: disproven? I just couldn't find any study that supports it but I have neither heard of any with an actual disprove. Do you have a link? If so, you're right. That's not one crime but multiple.
I really believe it's a fetish, for some people. A Savior fetish, if you will. They get to feel good about themselves, get praise from the people they will always tell this story, about saving a stranger's life. They'll be at their local bar, telling the story, over and over.

I've had to deal with three Welfare Checks, since Friday, all from some Internet strangers who tracked my IP address. Long story, but I never told these people that I was suicidal, just that I was depressed. The last cops who banged on my door told me that if they got another report, they'd force me into the hospital. Thanks, rando, you've really helped me out. Now I'll be dragged away and my cat won't have food or water while I'm gone.
Jesus that is so fucked up and disgusting. Just because you said you had depression? Not even a hint of suicidality? Fucking great. What absolute retarded twats. Im so sorry for you that you had to experience that, I hope you dont get thrown into the hospital, Ive heard that shit is hell. You essentially get isolated, tortured, humiliated, locked up and forcefed useless meds.

Praying for you and your cat that this does not happen.

Exactly, fucking exactly. If they dont do it for their own gain / benefit then they do it just so that they can spend the rest of their lives jerking themselves off over it and praising themselves for this one "good deed" they have made which is actually a bad deed in disguise that ruins your life and only makes you more suicidal.

Fucking have my children youre goddamn right. These people are so predictable and so see-through like glass you can see their intentions clear as day.

Last edited:
Reactions: nonialabaster and Rogue Proxy
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021

Just Google or whatever 'chemical imbalance theory is false'

Reactions: Homo erectus
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly disgusts me how we exist in a world where there is a lack of acceptance towards our right to die, and how suicidal people cannot just die in peace. It's insane and extremely cruel to want to prolong somebody else's suffering against their wishes, people seriously should have no right to interfere in a suicide attempt.
Just the fact that people intervene in suicide attempts just makes me hate this world even more, nobody should be obligated to stay here just because some selfish people decided to unnecessarily bring life into this hellish world.

Reactions: nonialabaster, drmihilo, Rogue Proxy and 2 others
O

orca87

Mage
Mar 22, 2023
Just Google or whatever 'chemical imbalance theory is false'
Ine of the first results:

It's often said that depression results from a chemical imbalance, but that figure of speech doesn't capture how complex the disease is.

That's gaslighting at its best. Well, we just explained it to you so that you can understand it. In reality it is just to complex for you. But trust us, these pills will help.

I mean, to a certain degree I get it. Let's say you have your life together, go to a med school, meet your doc friends on the golf course, come back to your family, tell them how good life is while you eat the Pharma lobby sponsored lobster. You just have no fucking clue how someone could not enjoy the gift of life. How could you?

Reactions: Euthanza
W

WonderfulWeatherDIE

Apr 2, 2023
Ine of the first results:

It's often said that depression results from a chemical imbalance, but that figure of speech doesn't capture how complex the disease is.

That's gaslighting at its best. Well, we just explained it to you so that you can understand it. In reality it is just to complex for you. But trust us, these pills will help.

I mean, to a certain degree I get it. Let's say you have your life together, go to a med school, meet your doc friends on the golf course, come back to your family, tell them how good life is while you eat the Pharma lobby sponsored lobster. You just have no fucking clue how someone could not enjoy the gift of life. How could you?
Lol that last paragraph is so relatable
These people can choke on a fat one

Reactions: Euthanza and Homo erectus
YourAverageLurker

YourAverageLurker

forgotten
Mar 30, 2023

Your kidding? Pardon my French but that's fucking ridiculous. Who even has the right to A. Track someone down, B. Report them for depression and even worse have someone sent to a hospital, where things are known to be arguably worse. This pisses me off, so sorry you've had to deal with a bunch of nobody's who believe they are on the righteous side of god.

Reactions: nonialabaster, Homo erectus and Rogue Proxy
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Suicide prohibitions have not succeeded in preventing suicides but have succeeded in preventing people from having an honest, private conversation about life and death. Those persons who trust mental health professionals with their innermost thoughts may quickly find themselves punished with a "seventy-two-hour hold" or worse. Suicidal persons and their would-be helpers alike are paralyzed by prohibitionist censorship, deception, and legislation requiring the betrayal of trust. The first and major victim of the war on suicide, as in all wars, is loss of liberty.

There is no evidence that suicide prevention prevents suicide. Psychiatrists and psychiatric hospitals are regularly sued and found liable for patient suicides. Psychiatrists kill themselves at three times the rate of the general public.

Thomas Szasz, Suicide Prohibition: The Shame of Medicine

Reactions: nonialabaster, Rogue Proxy, Homo erectus and 2 others
U

User00

Account deleted
Mar 20, 2023
And whats worse is when theres people out there who down play and invalidate people who want to unalive, and say there reason to unalive is not valid and that life is good bs and just deal with it like everyone else does.

Reactions: nonialabaster, Hollowman, Homo erectus and 1 other person
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
Agressive pro lifers like these that try to save you and gaslight you deserve a special fucking place in hell.
May I suggest Satan's rectum? Since pro-sufferers love gaslighting those seeking existential freedom, they can serve as the Dark Lord's butt plugs, and get their eternal methane fix.
Oh, fuck me sideways! This is absolutely disgusting how those creepy, little ass leeches squealed on you. All to fill their bloated little egos! And those porcine hominids ought to keep their grubby, sausage paws to themselves if they truly cared about your situation. But of course, none of those fuckers would know empathy or compassion if it smothered their faces and shat down their windpipes.

Reactions: yive, nonialabaster, Euthanza and 2 others
ZeroSuitDoomgirl

ZeroSuitDoomgirl

A hydra of problems
Mar 24, 2023
It's insane to me that even someone who has called me irredeemable to my face also took away all of my sharp objects even though I haven't even had an attempt yet. My assumption is that even though she's not interested in being my friend, her main motive is either to "save my life" or to feel like she's not complicit in any way. The thing is that it's still very simple for me to get sharp objects and all she's done in the long run is inconvenience us both, since it's not like she talks to me when I'm not clearly hurting

Reactions: nonialabaster, Rogue Proxy, Euthanza and 2 others
poa.alpina

poa.alpina

i'm a grass!
Mar 11, 2023
I wish I could hit "like" on every post here. You guys and gals nailed it. It's so pathetic how this topic is treated.
Even people who don't like us too much turn into "friends" to "save" a life. I don't understand why so many people have that weird opinion that every life must be saved. Some people just want to leave. You don't like a party? You leave. You hate your life? Well, that makes you insane and unable to choose for yourself...
Yeah, it's basically forcing someone to suffer, also called "torture".
It also disgusts me to the core that family would gaslight adult people. "But I MADE you, I cannot let you do that! How would that make ME feel!?"
If I had anything to say for myself, I would have NEVER crawled out.... now i have to fix it myself :<

Reactions: nonialabaster, Rogue Proxy, Euthanza and 2 others
W

WonderfulWeatherDIE

Apr 2, 2023
Hahahhaha your comment made me laugh (: Mmmhmm satans rectum would be the right place for them
Pro-sufferers lol relatable
May I suggest Satan's rectum? Since pro-sufferers love gaslighting those seeking existential freedom, they can serve as the Dark Lord's butt plugs, and get their eternal methane fix.

Oh, fuck me sideways! This is absolutely disgusting how those creepy, little ass leeches squealed on you. All to fill their bloated little egos! And those porcine hominids ought to keep their grubby, sausage paws to themselves if they truly cared about your situation. But of course, none of those fuckers would know empathy or compassion if it smothered their faces and shat down their windpipes.
I wish I could hit "like" on every post here. You guys and gals nailed it. It's so pathetic how this topic is treated.
Even people who don't like us too much turn into "friends" to "save" a life. I don't understand why so many people have that weird opinion that every life must be saved. Some people just want to leave. You don't like a party? You leave. You hate your life? Well, that makes you insane and unable to choose for yourself...
Yeah, it's basically forcing someone to suffer, also called "torture".
It also disgusts me to the core that family would gaslight adult people. "But I MADE you, I cannot let you do that! How would that make ME feel!?"
If I had anything to say for myself, I would have NEVER crawled out.... now i have to fix it myself :<
Last paragraph is so true, Thats the classic guilt tripping strategy.
Suicide prohibitions have not succeeded in preventing suicides but have succeeded in preventing people from having an honest, private conversation about life and death. Those persons who trust mental health professionals with their innermost thoughts may quickly find themselves punished with a "seventy-two-hour hold" or worse. Suicidal persons and their would-be helpers alike are paralyzed by prohibitionist censorship, deception, and legislation requiring the betrayal of trust. The first and major victim of the war on suicide, as in all wars, is loss of liberty.

There is no evidence that suicide prevention prevents suicide. Psychiatrists and psychiatric hospitals are regularly sued and found liable for patient suicides. Psychiatrists kill themselves at three times the rate of the general public.

Thomas Szasz, Suicide Prohibition: The Shame of Medicine
Someone needs to like, pin or highlight this shit. this is just evidence that pro lifers and interventionists are assholes that only seek personal gain from it. Intervention does nothing for the victim.

Last edited:
Reactions: nonialabaster, Rogue Proxy and Homo erectus
U

Unending

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2022
We're still in the stone age. People are dumbfounded by the way the mentally ill and suicidal were treated in the past and history will be repeating itself with this one. It's depressing to think I'll probably be long gone by the time that suicide is actually destigmatized.

Reactions: John12, Rogue Proxy, User00 and 1 other person
nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
Your kidding? Pardon my French but that's fucking ridiculous. Who even has the right to A. Track someone down, B. Report them for depression and even worse have someone sent to a hospital, where things are known to be arguably worse. This pisses me off, so sorry you've had to deal with a bunch of nobody's who believe they are on the righteous side of god.
Thank you. Nobody needs or wants to see cops banging on their door, especially where I live. I was both terribly nervous and enraged. I kept my shit together, and they haven't come back. But what if I'd been enjoying a nice, long shower? Would they have busted down my door and dragged me out, naked and wet? Probably.

• Hugs
Reactions: YourAverageLurker and Rogue Proxy