cyanlove

cyanlove

looking for my other half (of my skull)
Dec 23, 2021
There is a very minuscule chance of me being pregnant and I just got my SN in the mail. I'm just so torn. Should I take a test to know? What if it is positive? I can't provide for a child I barely make above minimum wage in a part time job.

I'm probably going to take the test to put my mind at ease. It's likely negative. Ugh. Just needed to vent.

I took the test and it is negative!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: lmon, UpandDownPrincess, gottago222 and 10 others
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
it is ok to vent. if it comes positive and you feel comfortable taking about it, let us know

Reactions: blueclover_., Depressed Cat and Onthe29th
Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
Just because you received your SN, don't attempt to CTB impulsively. You need to carefully think it out and prepare for it, especially given that the method is SN. Take your pregnancy test by all means.

Reactions: blueclover_. and Onthe29th
Onthe29th

Onthe29th

Experienced
Dec 28, 2021
Let us know what happens.

If you're pregnant check out the services available in your state for pregnant women or you can pm me and I'll help you look.

Birth rates have apparently declined in America, the fact of the matter is, most people can't afford to have kids right now so I understand where you're coming from but I think you should look up services and see what's available before coming to the conclusion that ctb is all that's left.

Reactions: ThriveOrDie and Depressed Cat
cyanlove

cyanlove

Dec 23, 2021
Just because you received your SN, don't attempt to CTB impulsively. You need to carefully think it out and prepare for it, especially given that the method is SN. Take your pregnancy test by all means.
Thank you. I'll try not to take it lightly. I've been planning this for awhile and it's just very irritating that something always seems to come up. I'm also currently testing my SN with my aquatic kit and it's not giving me good results.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Depressed Cat
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Getting access to abortion pills is easier than ever now, in most developed countries that have legalised them. In many cases, you can even order them online, if the pregnancy is not too far along. The sooner you do find out, the less complicated or invasive it'll be. I don't want anyone to have to ctb over a forced pregnancy.

• Informative
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, blueclover_., Life sucks and 1 other person
cyanlove

cyanlove

Dec 23, 2021
Getting access to abortion pills is easier than ever now, in most developed countries that have legalised them. In many cases, you can even order them online, if the pregnancy is not too far along. The sooner you do find out, the less complicated or invasive it'll be. I don't want anyone to have to ctb over a forced pregnancy.
The potential pregnancy isn't the reason at all that I wanna ktb but it does send a wrench in my direction

• Hugs
Reactions: blueclover_., Dead Meat, Life sucks and 2 others
cyanlove

cyanlove

Dec 23, 2021
The test is negative!

The original plan to KTB is still on.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: UpandDownPrincess, HowNowBrownCow, blueclover_. and 6 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Sorry you feeling so down, do you feel better now that the test is negative? Hope you ok. Hugs.

Reactions: cyanlove
cyanlove

cyanlove

Dec 23, 2021
Sorry you feeling so down, do you feel better now that the test is negative? Hope you ok. Hugs.
I don't feel anything, really. It's not something I wanted but it's also something I didn't not want? It's just been hard to feel anything lately.

I was sort of hoping it was positive to see if that would maybe make me want to live? I come from an extremely catholic background and was curious if being faced with the dilemma would make me feel something at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: xBrialesana, Dead Meat and Noctis
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
My input is irrelevant as the thread has made its progress already. But the title provoked me to respond.

If I was pregnant I would want to die even more. Even if I was cisgender the short and long term physical and mental changes the embryo causes would be reason enough to decline any such 'opportunity'. I'm well on my way to incontinence without that 'help' of a foreign intruder. Furthermore, I believe it is unethical to bring life onto this godforsaken wasteland. There is already so much suffering. Those who want minions to brainwash can adopt or foster care. No need to forego contraception for that 18 year long ego trip.

Of course everyone will make their own decisions and have their own opinions. Whilst I may not agree, I can respect that as long as they don't try to change my perspective. I'm so tired of being told I'll regret it later, when I am older I will want kids so they can take care of me instead of ending up in a government run facility, etc. That makes the assumption I live to be an age when I will presumably experience said regrets. Thus far, my opinion has remained consistent throughout my entire life ever since I was cognisant enough to form one. I would not gamble on the odds of that changing, but then again I don't have gambling issues.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Noctis
Noctis

Noctis

I wish I'd done it years ago
Dec 15, 2021
I was sort of hoping it was positive to see if that would maybe make me want to live? I come from an extremely catholic background and was curious if being faced with the dilemma would make me feel something at all.
I also come from an extremely catholic background. In my experience, doing something that goes against my indoctrination just makes me hate myself.

Maybe it works be different with you, but I think (if I were able to get pregnant) a surprise pregnancy would push me over the edge.

Reactions: blueclover_.
Istanbulite

Istanbulite

Jan 14, 2022
Abortion first? if positive.

Reactions: Justsogone and blueclover_.
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I don't feel anything, really. It's not something I wanted but it's also something I didn't not want? It's just been hard to feel anything lately.

Starting a family does change your perspective. It would be best to find more stability, be it financial, family or health.
With a negative test you could still focus on those issues. To ctb really is the last option used when all others fail. I hope all goes well.

blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Better Never to Have Been: 2006, David Benatar
Oct 11, 2021
Abortions should be legal. I say try to go for the hedonism lifestyle before you decide to go—most of us got nothing to lose after all.
Starting a family does change your perspective. It would be best to find more stability, be it financial, family or health.
With a negative test you could still focus on those issues. To ctb really is the last option used when all others fail. I hope all goes well.
And then the child carries the burden of life just because you want YOUR life to be better. Nice.

Reactions: Crazy4u, Interloper and Foresight
cyanlove

cyanlove

Dec 23, 2021
Abortions should be legal. I say try to go for the hedonism lifestyle before you decide to go—most of us got nothing to lose after all.

And then the child carries the burden of life just because you want YOUR life to be better. Nice.
The point is moot. I am not pregnant.

Reactions: Onthe29th