SelmaJezkova10

SelmaJezkova10

Amorphous and useless thing
May 24, 2021
I just had another argument, he told me again that I have no reason to commit suicide and have depression, and that I am too useless in everything I do, that no one can stand me.

I know that I havent experienced what others have, that I havent been hungry, that I havent been rejected at work, etc. Do I really need reasons like that?

Well, I justify my death that I will no longer be a useless human being on earth, one more space for those who want to live.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: anaschariac, Dead Meat, demuic and 5 others
Foreversad

Foreversad

(D)uck prolifers
Jun 21, 2021
I just had another argument, he told me again that I have no reason to commit suicide and have depression, and that I am too useless in everything I do, that no one can stand me.

I know that I havent experienced what others have, that I havent been hungry, that I havent been rejected at work, etc. Do I really need reasons like that?

Well, I justify my death that I will no longer be a useless human being on earth, one more space for those who want to live.
I feel useless too and i support everyone right to die if sick if unemployment if mental sick if useless if depressed .we were never asked to be born

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, demuic, whywere and 1 other person
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
1st and foremost YOU ARE NOT USELESS PERIOD!!! Hate to say it but the heck with whoever said that to you. I have no friends or family, except everyone here!! THANK YOU EVERYONE!!, and part of that reason is people always gave me a ton of crap saying things like you are useless etc. I have found out through the decades that I am NOT USELESS and neither are you. Everyone including you have so, so many talents, remember that we are all unique upon our selves and to everyone else also, that we are all VERY useful and that double goes for you. I stand with you as you are a beautiful and kind soul. I send you all my huge hugs, all the love that is in the fiber of my being, and the knowledge that YOU are part of our global family and I am so, so proud of you. Lots of beautiful sunny blue sky days for you!!! Walter
follow me sky GIF

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ncmxm, Dead Meat, LADY007 and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
People really can be cruel. We all deserve a right to die, it isn't like we asked to exist in the first place. We shouldn't have to justify why we want to die.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: whywere, SelmaJezkova10, Dead Meat and 2 others