• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

Hanabiatthend

Mar 13, 2022
So I'm planning on dying soon, I wanted to know if there is anything that can potentially go wrong with my method.
My method is literally just at night going to the train tracks and laying my neck on them. They're somewhat close to my home, easy to do.
Anything that can go wrong? Besides the train stopping in time (Which I doubt, it's on a curve)

Reactions: xanga and RoundaboutResolved
RoundaboutResolved

RoundaboutResolved

Stuck in a roundabout with no exits!
Apr 5, 2023
Camouflage clothes, black mask & turn your head away from train (light reflecting off your eyes) should be practically invisible. Best of luck!

• Informative
Reactions: _Alfarooq_, sadToast, sad_dude and 2 others
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
Sounds like a brutal and scary method. I wouldnt have the balls for this, though I wish i did.

Reactions: Twiceler, hellokitty and PurpleParadigm
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
The sound of that train horn blaring in the distance slowly approaching; seemingly slow, yet faster than comprehension. Then...
<SMACK!>, <CRUNCH!>

RoundaboutResolved

RoundaboutResolved

Stuck in a roundabout with no exits!
Apr 5, 2023
The train driver will NOT go to jail, this is incorrect.

Reactions: _Alfarooq_
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Not all attempts to ctb in this way end in success, sometimes SI or natural reflexes and panic overcome resolve. In one case the person suffered double amputation following their attempt.
It also has to be remembered that the train driver and others involved in dealing with the aftermath will be living with their experience of your passing and in the case of the driver their part in it. It's quite a load to leave an innocent third party with as you seek peace.

Reactions: danishstarlight, rottingaway26 and msocks
imissmykitten

imissmykitten

heart rot
May 7, 2023
i remember someone on reddit had attempted suicide by train and survived. he posted a picture of his leg who had been cut off

i thought about it myself but i find it too risky

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
i remember someone on reddit had attempted suicide by train and survived. he posted a picture of his leg who had been cut off

Put the head on the track so the train will cut off the head like guillotine, which is instant and sure thing but need a lot of guts!

Moribunz

Moribunz

-
May 6, 2023
I feel like there is better ways, quieter ways.

Reactions: Hotsackage
imissmykitten

imissmykitten

heart rot
May 7, 2023
Put the head on the track so the train will cut off the head like guillotine, which is instant and sure thing but need a lot of guts!

true, the way the russian girl did it a few years back. it looked like a clean cut so i would assume (and hope) she did not suffered.

PurpleParadigm

PurpleParadigm

The glow is an illusion
Mar 22, 2023
Please reconsider. This is a really brutal method. There are too many things that can go wrong, ranging from permanent infury which would greatly inhibit your way to CTB in the future to being caught as, depending on where you are from, these areas can be more controlled than you think. Even if you somehow attempt to touch electrified rails or be within 9m of electrified lines I would not recommend as this is more likely to result in injury.

There is a bit of a flood of suicide fetishists from chat today but I hope you can make the right choice.

true, the way the russian girl did it a few years back. it looked like a clean cut so i would assume (and hope) she did not suffered.

There is a paper with a PDF you can download about this. It's not THAT clean in this case. Discalmer: Contains decapitated body images.

It could be more reliable provided you can stay in place and get to the tracks but how likely that is - I do not know, compared to jumping in front which must be done at a very precise moment which is unlikely for most people to pull off. The thing to take into account is that statistics on this method fall foul of disguised homocides.

Last edited:
Reactions: msocks and Tuurngait
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023

And you seriously believed that shit from the decrepit site of degenerates?

Reactions: honkpilleddoomer
S

sevenkarmas

Student
Oct 10, 2022
Not all attempts to ctb in this way end in success, sometimes SI or natural reflexes and panic overcome resolve. In one case the person suffered double amputation following their attempt.
It also has to be remembered that the train driver and others involved in dealing with the aftermath will be living with their experience of your passing and in the case of the driver their part in it. It's quite a load to leave an innocent third party with as you seek peace.
There are several videos out there of people surviving this type of attempt. People think that it will be like a razor cutting through their neck/body. It's more like a hammer smashing and crushing. May times the impact (even laying on the track) has a tendency to spin the body rapidly. Extremely brutal. To your point, it's also very traumatizing to the driver and innocent people who may observe it.

Reactions: msocks
PurpleParadigm

PurpleParadigm

The glow is an illusion
Mar 22, 2023
Looks like the suicide fetishist stalking me on this forum is still mad lol

Deadweight

Deadweight

It's spilling out of me
Nov 10, 2021
I met a guy who attempted by train, he's a paraplegic now, with one arm and one leg left. I wouldn't go by any means that involved an unwilling participant anyway. You would probably fuck the train driver up a bit, which is actually selfish imo

Reactions: msocks
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
It will certainly work. Whether it is the best method for you is another matter, but that's not for me to decide.

PurpleParadigm

PurpleParadigm

The glow is an illusion
Mar 22, 2023
If I may ask, what is a suicide fetishist?! I've never heard of that lol
Someone who gets off to people killing themselves. No thought, no context just trying to push people to attempt by any means. Basically a type of predator that preys on safe spaces like these.

Reactions: justanotherloser
AresCohere

AresCohere

Professional Insomniac
Apr 10, 2023
This is the biggest issue with any train/truck methods. Innocent bystanders getting traumatized by it.

Reactions: Deadweight
glitterypearls

glitterypearls

sing me to sleep
Mar 23, 2023
I believe people should do whatever is accessible to them. if it's train then so be it. no one picks a train method when they have access to other methods. its all out of desperation so who do we blame for that? instead of trying to blame the person for picking the only method they have access to. stop trying to make them feel guilty.

as of it failing. I find it interesting how we are against this method cause "it fails! and it will be terrible" which I agree with but so is guns. I seen so many videos of CTB by guns failing and the person is missing half of their face. there is risky methods but we don't need to make them feel bad about them if they have no other methods they can do.

OP you are the only person who knows what best for you. research, think about it and see whats best for you to do.

Reactions: moya117
A

AsAboveSoBelow

Apr 2, 2023
lol for the risk of failing , we are just saying based on the people we knw, would u like to end up worse off should u survive? we just being realistic here. it's usually and either/or. either one 100% succeed, or end up mangled, or being disfigured and incapacitated for life. Thus unable to attend to daily life, let alone to properly ctb again successfully? i couldn't think of a worse off position to be in. and this particular method involves other unsuspecting people as well, that would have an impact on them for life.

it is not about making OP feel guilty. we care about everyone here, and wants them to be successful whichever way they decide to go. but risk mitigation is important. failing means OP will suffer further ramifications life-long. this is about everyone sharing their thoughts, experiences of having known people who have succeeded and failed, and other things involved.

with guns failing? yes, that is not advisable as well, if someone does not know the proper technique or if they're ambivalent about it, SI will kick in and they will fail. two wrongs don't make a right. there are plenty of other methods available. funny posting a reply like that, most of us are very well-versed with methods, likelihood of failing and succeeding

ofc, at the end of the day, OP can do whatever they want as they see fit. but by posting here, they are asking for input, which is what everyone is doing.

Reactions: moya117 and SVEN
ReWind

ReWind

Aug 2, 2020
I would say that you need to be very careful about three things: if they use electrified rails in your country, the area where you plan to do it - trains tend to go slower near train stations and, crucially, the distance between the wheel guards or the cowcatcher/pilot(the device in front of a locomotive that pushes obstacles away).

Firstly, here is a little bit more information about the third (electrified) rail in the UK:

Secondly, depending on which country you are in there might or might not be a cap in the maximum speed a passenger train can travel at near a train station, so do choose the location carefully. If you happen to somehow find the itineraries of freight/cargo trains it might be worth considering planning around one of those as not only you minimise the amount of people having to witness the event taking place, but they might not have complicated restrictions around them, the downside is that they are slower in general compared to passenger trains, so I think it is a trade-off to be made.

Lastly, and perhaps most importantly, you need to find what is the distance between the cowcatcher/pilot and the rails for the trains used in your country and if there are other types of wheel guards used since you would not want to just be pushed aside(especially since it won't be gentle), but instead you would want your neck to actually be able to make contact with the wheel.

W

w@yn3sw0rld

Mar 22, 2023
So I'm planning on dying soon, I wanted to know if there is anything that can potentially go wrong with my method.
My method is literally just at night going to the train tracks and laying my neck on them. They're somewhat close to my home, easy to do.
Anything that can go wrong? Besides the train stopping in time (Which I doubt, it's on a curve)
Personally I don't think that's a good idea even if it works, you can of course do whatever you want though. If the train driver knows they hit someone that will greatly affect them and even if they don't the person who finds your body might get traumatized or sent into a mental health spiral

B

Buddha.chris

Mar 25, 2023
This is a very gruesome method please Im not trying to change your mind but give it a thought & look at resources section to see if there is possibly a more peaceful method I hate it when this society has us indoctrinated with these gruesome methods from tv shows and movies believe me there are more peaceful ways to ctb please reconsider this method many things can go wrong including possibly surviving.

L

letmegetout

‘People can be dead before they’ve even died’
Jan 23, 2023
ReWind (sorry it isn't allowing me to quote for some reason) is right out the freight trains (which tend to run at night) but much much slower, and electric lines and choosing somewhere as far away from stations as possible (that way the train will have built up more speed)
I wasn't aware of the wheelhuards and have never come across them in the UK on trains when I've been to suicides so can't comment.

Lying with your neck on the track is actually a pretty sure way to ensure success as long as the above things have been considered. I know of two in our area that colleagues have been to where the person placed their head onto the line and they literally were beheaded like a guillotine. The only unsuccessful train suicides I've been to have been and heard of that I can recall are when people do it as trains are coming into station the train is not going fast enough and instead you become mangled underneath in unimaginable pain with no-one able to get to you for what seems like eternity.

LostinCyberspace

LostinCyberspace

May 9, 2023
I would say that you need to be very careful about three things: if they use electrified rails in your country, the area where you plan to do it - trains tend to go slower near train stations and, crucially, the distance between the wheel guards or the cowcatcher/pilot(the device in front of a locomotive that pushes obstacles away).

Firstly, here is a little bit more information about the third (electrified) rail in the UK:

Secondly, depending on which country you are in there might or might not be a cap in the maximum speed a passenger train can travel at near a train station, so do choose the location carefully. If you happen to somehow find the itineraries of freight/cargo trains it might be worth considering planning around one of those as not only you minimise the amount of people having to witness the event taking place, but they might not have complicated restrictions around them, the downside is that they are slower in general compared to passenger trains, so I think it is a trade-off to be made.

Lastly, and perhaps most importantly, you need to find what is the distance between the cowcatcher/pilot and the rails for the trains used in your country and if there are other types of wheel guards used since you would not want to just be pushed aside(especially since it won't be gentle), but instead you would want your neck to actually be able to make contact with the wheel.
I've never heard of this "railway electrification" until now, but according to Wikipedia the "third rail" is interrupted at "level crossings" (the place where car traffic crosses the rails). So I assume even with a third rail if you jump out and lay your neck on the level crossing rail right before the train crosses, you could still get run over without getting electrocuted?

I'll have to do some reconnaissance at my planned spot to check for overhead lines and see what the cowcatcher is like on the train that comes by. I was hoping I could just go and do it, what a hassle...

B

Buddha.chris

Mar 25, 2023
And continues to try and change their mind.
Be careful how you word things I didnt change his mind I pointed out what a Gruesome method it is and suggested they look into more peaceful methods

Last edited:
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
Be careful how you word things I didnt change his mind I pointed out what a Gruesome method it is and suggested they look into more peaceful methods
They'll do whatever they can; or not.