• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

slamjoetry

slamjoetry

Longs to be freed
Apr 19, 2024
Thinking about heading into the forest with no food or water and just waiting to die out there. I've read that it's even more peaceful and painless than physician-assisted suicide, and that people who choose this method experience euphoria as they're dying. Probably going to try this soon.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Thinking about heading into the forest with no food or water and just waiting to die out there. I've read that it's even more peaceful and painless than physician-assisted suicide, and that people who choose this method experience euphoria as they're dying. Probably going to try this soon.
Starvation takes too long, at least 6 weeks. You would get very bored just waiting to die. If you want to die of dehydration, heading off into the desert in high summer without any water would do it. You probably wouldn't last 12 hours.

etrnllxid

etrnllxid

blunt
Aug 9, 2023
That is a pure hoax, you'll be bored out your mind and you'll take a week over even longer + if you truly can commit all while you're yearning for any source of food/hydration. This isn't factoring wildlife encounters with deer squirrels, possums raccoons etc maybe even bears where ever you're located.

Personally I hate feeling filithy physically, so imagine the dirt and sweat accumulating on you for a week straight not a good look to anyone especially for a person in the middle of the woods who's filthy. Could be potential misconceptions about that

Reactions: myusername890
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Dying of dehydration is very painful. Have you ever had a hangover? Starvation isn't great either. You will start to go crazy as your body gets desperate for food. As @Linda said, it takes weeks for people to die. I don't know who said it was peaceful but they lied.

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Starvation takes too long, at least 6 weeks. You would get very bored just waiting to die. If you want to die of dehydration, heading off into the desert in high summer without any water would do it. You probably wouldn't last 12 hours.
From everything I have read it would still take days even in the desert. I have gone b4 6 days dry hunger strike. No food. No liquids. My personal record. It varies individual to individual how long it supposed to take. From everything I have read. Minimum 3 days but that would be someone in very poor physical condition to start with. Recently I read a couple sources on the Internet that the average is 10 days.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
From everything I have read it would still take days even in the desert. I have gone b4 6 days dry hunger strike. No food. No liquids. My personal record. It varies individual to individual how long it supposed to take. From everything I have read. Minimum 3 days but that would be someone in very poor physical condition to start with. Recently I read a couple sources on the Internet that the average is 10 days.
If you are out in 50 degree heat (centigrade = 122 degres fahrenheit), doing something active (like walking away from civilisation), in dry air, and with no water, you won't last 12 hours. I can pretty much guarantee that.
Either your body temperature will rise to the point that you die of hyperthermia, or you will lose so much water by sweating that your blood gets very thick and you die of a heart attack or stroke.

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
The beauty of ctb that way is everyone has a right to die that way as long as it's in the context of a hunger strike. Constitutionally protected form of protest in the United States and globally recognized as a human right. Even Vladimir Putin recognizes this as a human right.

Reactions: needsomeoptions
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you search for, best wishes.

Reactions: Daryl72
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
If you are out in 50 degree heat (centigrade = 122 degres fahrenheit), doing something active (like walking away from civilisation), in dry air, and with no water, you won't last 12 hours. I can pretty much guarantee that.
Either your body temperature will rise to the point that you die of hyperthermia, or you will lose so much water by sweating that your blood gets very thick and you die of a heart attack or stroke.
Won't last even 12 hours? Guarantee? You sound very certain. What is your source of information? Because everything I have read is telling me it would take way longer. I read 1 source describing that exact scenario. It wasn't in the context of ctb but more like a survival manual for people contemplating being out in the desert for whatever reason for a number of days and it specifically said if you are stuck out there with no food or water or other hydrating liquid it takes 3-6 days b4 u die.

Dark Window

Dark Window

Arcanist
Mar 12, 2024
I hate when people keep on bringing up this method. It's a really poor method. Very painful and takes too long. You'll likely fail and end up with health problems.

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap and Forveleth
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Won't last even 12 hours? Guarantee? You sound very certain. What is your source of information? Because everything I have read is telling me it would take way longer. I read 1 source describing that exact scenario. It wasn't in the context of ctb but more like a survival manual for people contemplating being out in the desert for whatever reason for a number of days and it specifically said if you are stuck out there with no food or water or other hydrating liquid it takes 3-6 days b4 u die.
It depends on the temperature. At 50 degrees centigrade, you won't last long. (At cooler temperatures you can survive for several days without water, but that's not relevant to my previous posts.)
I have a lifetime of experience in the outdoors. On topics like this I know what I am talking about.

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I don't know exactly what to believe. When I went 6 days I thought I was gonna be dead but actually didn't even feel that bad considering the situation
It depends on the temperature. At 50 degrees centigrade, you won't last long. (At cooler temperatures you can survive for several days without water, but that's not relevant to my previous posts.)
I have a lifetime of experience in the outdoors. On topics like this I know what I am talking about.
Maybe. The source I read didn't go into temperature variables. But in the desert there are temperature extremes. Usually about 50 degrees F difference between high and low temperature per 24 hours.

Last edited:
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I don't know exactly what to believe. When I went 6 days I thought I was gonna be dead but actually didn't even feel that bad considering the situation
It's easy to go 6 days without food, and it won't do you any harm. Eventually though, after a few weeks, you start to lose your strength.
You wouldn't be able to survive 6 days without water, even in cool temperatures.

Reactions: sugarh1gh
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
It's easy to go 6 days without food, and it won't do you any harm. Eventually though, after a few weeks, you start to lose your strength.
You wouldn't be able to survive 6 days without water, even in cool temperatures.
It's easier to go no solid food for sure. You lose strength and energy way b4 a few weeks but are we still talking desert conditions? Wouldn't hot and humid be worse? I read 1 source that said what you are saying and I read others that said no food or water or any hydrating liquid average is 10 days meaning that it could take longer. I'm about ready to try this again and it ain't easy but I'm trying to get context for what to expect. Like I was into day 6 b4 but things like idk did I accidentally absorb water when I brushed my teeth for example. Couldn't be more than a few drops. I'm not contemplating being in desert but probably hot and humid place depending on the weather.

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I'm also going to add if you give up half way through, you could end up with permanent metabolic and organ damage. I'm not trying to discourage you but this is a very risky method and you need to make sure you are aware of every factor.

S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
Here's a link for VSED if you don't have the search option yet https://www.sanctioned-suicide.net/search/1659704/?q=Vsed&o=relevance

A man did it and took him 58 days according to a diary. Dehydration sucks worse than no food to me. He probably had a little water. Way too long and painful. Si is strong.. you'd really have to get lost and not found.

Reactions: Forveleth
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
It's easier to go no solid food for sure. You lose strength and energy way b4 a few weeks but are we still talking desert conditions? Wouldn't hot and humid be worse? I read 1 source that said what you are saying and I read others that said no food or water or any hydrating liquid average is 10 days meaning that it could take longer. I'm about ready to try this again and it ain't easy but I'm trying to get context for what to expect. Like I was into day 6 b4 but things like idk did I accidentally absorb water when I brushed my teeth for example. Couldn't be more than a few drops. I'm not contemplating being in desert but probably hot and humid place depending on the weather.
Hot and humid is different from hot and dry. Hot and humid means you are more likely to die of hyperthermia. Hot and dry you are more likely to die of dehydration.

Reactions: Forveleth
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Hot and humid is different from hot and dry. Hot and humid means you are more likely to die of hyperthermia. Hot and dry you are more likely to die of dehydration.
If you're not eating, whether drinking fluids or not, the actual cause of death is usually going to be dehydration which will kill most people long b4 starvation.

B

black and white

May 27, 2024
Starving won't make you die so easily, it will take two months, maybe more (hard to say from people to people) . After few days you won't feel hungry anymore, but you will seriously decrease in energy, being tired and need to keep laying. If you have equipement, alright, but then? Just waiting in your tent?

About deshydration it's much faster but it's also painful. It's probably about a week, minimum once again hard to say depending the person and the location). After 2-3 days you won't feel fine, you could have headache, fever, nauseam. It could get worst After that because your main organs will began to suffer seriously.

In the tribal life some were doing so, like some animals do too. But understand they were doing that at the end of their life, when their body was already dying. They just felt the thing, talking their responsabilités and seek lonelyness for the last moment.
You are in a total different situation. You're in healthy condition not at the end your life; we're not used to this ancient rythm of life, we Come from the modern World. You're not an old native american chief, or an old tibetan monk...

Water is the essence of all life on earth. Deprive yourself of water will be hard, painful. I won't be surprised you will Come back after few days max in Bad condition. Forcing you to stay in the forest will be very challenging.

Last edited: