CyVir

CyVir

Dec 8, 2022
So, i was planning to ctb soon. I wanted to jump off a building. But yesterday i took all of my clonazepam and quetiapine pills because of an impulse. My mother was bitching at me because i hadnt gotten out of bed and i felt so bad at the time that i just knew i wanted to be numb. So i got up at 6 pm (aprox) and took these pills. 20 minutes later my father noticed i was acting weird so i showed him the empty blisters. I dont remember how i got to the hospital, i know my father and mother were with me in our car. But i dont remember exactly how it was. I was rushed into the emergency room and them doctors did a gastric lavage. I slept here at the hospital for 2 nights now. Im waiting for my psychiatrist to come and see me so that i can go home. I also tried to hang myself in the bathroom of my hospital room, almost died but the rope slipped out.
Hope i jump off a building soon. 🎠

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Sannti, HAL 9000, dialogos and 6 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

…
Jul 10, 2023
It must be so painful, experiencing a failed attempt. Anyways, I hope you have a swift recovery. :)

• Love
Reactions: HAL 9000, TheSquiddieSquid8, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
D

dyingslowly

Jul 17, 2023
So, i was planning to ctb soon. I wanted to jump off a building. But yesterday i took all of my clonazepam and quetiapine pills because of an impulse. My mother was bitching at me because i hadnt gotten out of bed and i felt so bad at the time that i just knew i wanted to be numb. So i got up at 6 pm (aprox) and took these pills. 20 minutes later my father noticed i was acting weird so i showed him the empty blisters. I dont remember how i got to the hospital, i know my father and mother were with me in our car. But i dont remember exactly how it was. I was rushed into the emergency room and them doctors did a gastric lavage. I slept here at the hospital for 2 nights now. Im waiting for my psychiatrist to come and see me so that i can go home. I also tried to hang myself in the bathroom of my hospital room, almost died but the rope slipped out.

It is still not possible to not die after jumping from a building make sure you have at least 5 story building and land directly on concrete to do the trick. Taking pills, SN is just too complicated. But all in all I wish you good luck with that.

Reactions: HAL 9000, TheSquiddieSquid8 and CyVir
CyVir

CyVir

Dec 8, 2022
It must be so painful, experiencing a failed attempt. Anyways, I hope you have a swift recovery. :)
Thanks!
It is still not possible to not die after jumping from a building make sure you have at least 5 story building and land directly on concrete to do the trick. Taking pills, SN is just too complicated. But all in all I wish you good luck with that.
I know i know, but at least there is more chances

• Hugs
Reactions: HAL 9000, TheSquiddieSquid8, アホペンギン and 1 other person
TheSquiddieSquid8

TheSquiddieSquid8

Is there a wolf at the door?
Apr 20, 2023
I'm sorry you have to suffer like this. While you have the time, perhaps try and talk to the ones you love. I'm sure many people care about you and would love to know that ur okay (at least for now haha)

I'm sure you're loved very much, but if you choose to CTB I respect that and I wish you luck.

May you be at peace soon, friend.

• Love
Reactions: dialogos
doefauna

doefauna

Aug 5, 2023
I am so sorry that you have to experience the hurt of parents not understanding the difficulty of feeling unmotivated to get out of bed. I hope you get everything you can ever desire. *hugs*

• Love
Reactions: TheSquiddieSquid8
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this. It's so awful. I hope you are feeling better now and I really hope they don't imprison you in a psych ward. I send u a virtual *HUG* I hope you recover quickly! All the best!

• Love
Reactions: TheSquiddieSquid8
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really dreadful what you are going through, hospitals sound like such awful places to me. But anyway I hope you eventually find the freedom you search for, best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: TheGoodGuy and TheSquiddieSquid8