snailboy

snailboy

(๑ᵕ⌓ᵕ̤)
Mar 1, 2023
I don't think i'd ever actually do it, but sometimes i feel like its the only way to show the people in my life just how much they've hurt me and how much i suffered due to their actions.

i know its a fucked up thing to think about but when i can't portray my feelings with words i get so emotionally charged that all i can think about doing instead is harming myself. i want to shock people into taking me seriously even if its not at all healthy.

Reactions: Ai-chan, redisblue, dump224477 and 2 others
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
I don't know if it's worth it, but some people could sure use a lesson in responsibility. Some people deserve the burden of knowing that their actions have consequences.

Wishful thinking. They still wouldn't get it.

• Love
Reactions: redisblue, Deleted member 31858, ShotgunShell and 2 others
Live or Let Die

Live or Let Die

𝗕𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀, 𝗟𝗼𝗟𝗗
Mar 15, 2023
I don't think i'd ever actually do it, but sometimes i feel like its the only way to show the people in my life just how much they've hurt me and how much i suffered due to their actions.

i know its a fucked up thing to think about but when i can't portray my feelings with words i get so emotionally charged that all i can think about doing instead is harming myself. i want to shock people into taking me seriously even if its not at all healthy.
Well to start off, I'm glad you aren't going to CTB. My recommendation would to simply avoid these people if possible. I'm sorry they're so harsh towards you.

dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
Theres certain people I wish had treated me differently, and I know my death would make them think about it more. But at the same time I'm sure other people have felt that way about me. I'm not perfect, I'd say more than those I want my death to hurt. But I'm glad no one pushed me like that even if they hate me. So I try not to think about these other people, just me. When deciding if ctb is the right choice for me. I hope no one but you is able to decide for you.

T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021

I understand that point of thinking, I've thought like that before, so you're not abnormal, at least not to me.

Personally, I've come to the conclusion that if I do decide that I'm going to CTB, it will be for me and me only. I want my decision to be one of peace, not one of vengeance. Going out with a certain hatred doesn't feel right to me.

I've already given a lot of thought to it and I'm giving life a try for now, but if it doesn't work out, I have a will mostly written out, hopefully it works as legally binding. I'd also write personal letters to a few people who have impacted me in a substantial way, that's going to be the lengthiest part if I CTB.

Anyways, I'm getting off track, I've thought about that, I think it's a bad idea, but ultimately it's for you to decide.

Reactions: ScissorYoda
UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
Bad plan.

The people who most need to learn from your passing are usually too dense to get the message. If they had any self-awareness, they wouldn't be such assholes in the first place.

Even if you left a letter or note, they would still blame you and your faulty mind.

Don't hurt yourself to cause someone else pain. Doesn't work, never will.

Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, ScissorYoda, Deleted member 31858 and 1 other person
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Sending an angry card sounds much easier.

ShotgunShell

ShotgunShell

go kitty go kitty
Mar 20, 2023
I get you completely, unfortunately, I have to agree with some of the others. To put it lightly, people are fucking stupid. Even if you wrote out word for word "xyz made me do it", they probably still wouldn't even get it. Would probably even run to one of those little "suicide loss support groups" and get attention and sympathy from your death. Frankly, I don't believe anyone when I see people post (on other sites) about their loved ones "sudden and unforeseen death"; they knew it was coming; they're also just fucking stupid. Anyone can recognize the signs if you actually pay close enough attention to someone.

Don't kill your self solely for revenge. It's not worth it, though I admit I do fantasize about it often as well. The thought of "proving people wrong" and getting back at those who've hurt and pushed you is something that a lot of people want, including myself.

Reactions: redbathingduck and dump224477
dump224477

dump224477

a mess
Mar 18, 2023

i think about doing this all the time, i just want someone to care

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't really think that those people would care anyway, they would just carry on existing and forget. And it isn't like you would be there to see people's reactions in the first place, but anyway anybody should be able to exit this world for any reason that they want to, suicide could never need a reason in the first place.

Reactions: ShotgunShell