zezo

zezo

Jul 9, 2023
( I'm a new member)
I've had depression since I was 11 yrs old. I kept it as a secret because my family wouldn't accept it. I was scared that they would see my sh scars or my personal book.

On my birthday (May, 2023) I wanted to kms. But it's hard to do that. I don't want my family to suffer or be sad. So I didn't do it. That time I was really sad. I cried every night and I didn't know what to do. So I took dr*gs.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: alonely, Praestat_Mori, saddestbunny and 1 other person
saddestbunny

saddestbunny

pastebin.com/xJuaSE0j
Feb 16, 2023
welcome to the forum. I hope u find the relief ur looking for

Aries

Aries

Student
Jun 14, 2023
I'm in the same position as you. I was nearly dead when I was found overdosed on drugs. But the next morning I received a call from my brother and he told me if I die he'll kill himself too😪. I just wish I had no one who loved me because I would have gone soon. But now I'm only staying up for them. We lost our Mom. So my brother since then loves me so much since I look like her and we are the only siblings. I'm indecisive and I don't know what to do. I don't want to hurt my brother I love him so much

• Love
Reactions: saddestbunny
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum! Sucide is so incredbly difficult in the anti-sucide society we have to live in and it's such a difficult task for people who just want to leave this cruel world in a peacful and digninified way. It's inhumane! Unfortunately there are only more or less diffcult ways available that make it even harder. may I ask you what's your method? I hope you can find peace!

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
This life is a nightmare. I wouldn't be able to stay for no reason or family. Cause eventually they will heal. But if i stay I will suffer and cry until the end of my days. Gotta put my peace first sadly

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
E

Elliana Berriana

Jun 10, 2023
It's terrible that you have to deal with this. Death probably feels like the only escape. It's a horrible trap to be stuck in, and I hope you'll find peace soon. I understand how hard it is when you want to CTB, but are worried that you'll hurt your family. This life is full of pain and suffering, and feeling trapped here is awful. Society is so adamantly against suicide, I don't understand why. Sometimes, death is the only way out that you can find. I hope that you'll be able to find a way out of this misery. Best wishes, and welcome to SS.

Reactions: zezo
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really awful suffering like that, I get that it's so tiring feeling trapped in this dreadful existence. But anyway best wishes.