meltskelt

meltskelt

who?
Aug 11, 2023
Its weird when people discover that I cut my wrists, they tend to ignore it and keep believing that I'm just another " normal person".
No one really takes my actions and words seriously because I just don't have a " suicide aesthetic" - what is that suppoused to mean? Do I need to be fucking sad all the time? Crying and trying to kill myself whenever I can?? These talk get on my nerves. Today they started to have a conversation about how depressed kids are rich and everyone that has a normal and good life knows that you need to be happy just for having food and a home to be inside. What will be their reaction when they find my corpse?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CyVir, Brown-Jacket Revy, edu0z and 1 other person
Wehmut

Wehmut

it's not fair...
Apr 13, 2023
I actually like it when people ignore my sh scars. That way I dont need to have an akward conversation and I also strongly dislike when people are concerned about me. I have realized that people and also "friends" really dont care about my suicidal ideation. They only care about you when you're dead.

Reactions: corazon, pinkribbonscars, carac and 5 others
meltskelt

meltskelt

who?
Aug 11, 2023
I actually like it when people ignore my sh scars. That way I dont need to have an akward conversation and I also strongly dislike when people are concerned about me. I have realized that people and also "friends" really dont care about my suicidal ideation. They only care about you when you're dead.
yeah, they only care and pay attetion when you are not there anymore...
It's not that I want their pity, it's just funny how people act towards us

Last edited:
Reactions: Wehmut