FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me suicide is actually a positive thing as it's taking control over our inevitable fate and preventing all unnecessary problems and suffering in this meaningless existence where we are all destined to die anyway. I see suicide as being self care as it's the way to bring permanent relief from enduring this dreadful process of slowly dying, to die solves what the true problem is which is existence in itself, and I see so much beauty in the thought of being unable to suffer in this hellish, repulsive world, but as well as that existence is just pointless and a burden.

As long as one exists they are trapped with their own thoughts, slaves to their needs and the suffering they experience in this chaotic world where chance so cruelly determines everything. It's why it never seems right to me when suicide is called a "tragedy", instead it's self care, it's a positive thing as it's the end to all pain and suffering, the person is spared from all future torment where they could had potentially suffered to extreme amounts.

And suicide is a human right anyway, it's not a terrible thing that should be avoided or a "last resort", it's a personal decision when to leave, individuals should be able to control when they die. The tragedy lies in existence itself and the vast amount of senseless cruelty and meaningless suffering that exists in this world, not the permanent relief from it all, I believe the existence of life to be such a horrific mistake disturbing the ideal state of non-existence, suicide certainly is self care and it's inhumane how humans are denied the option of a guaranteed peaceful method without risks and complications.

There is just no compassion to the suffering that other people go through in this society as if there was Nembutal would be legalised, it's disgusting try and force someone to suffer and deny them the option of the ultimate self care solution where they can finally forget about this existence, the only comfort lies in the thought of this existence being forgotten about for all eternity.

• Love
Reactions: NoLoveNoHope, Suicidе, floralheaddress and 12 others
flesh object

flesh object

Bread
Feb 15, 2023
I certainly agree with this, Ive come across so many individuals that tell me otherwise, and they just don't understand what it is like to live with the thought of dying. They view life as a mandatory chore with sprinkles of pleasure at most, and they are so fixiated on that perspective.

I will never understand them nor will they understand me. I constantly find myself in dicussions, and it's always "I feel, They feel," or "how would others feel."

Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Praestat_Mori, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I am going to die anyway, and all that lies ahead is suffering in one form or another.
Nothing ever gets better.
I have never wanted this life since a very young age.
I remember when aged around 5, having a dreadful feeling that there was something terribly sorry with this place.
I have never felt comfortable here.

To end my existence is a completely logical thing to do, and the ultimate act of compassion towards myself.
Why do people insist on perpetuating suffering by forcing themselves to live pointless, meaningless lives ?
Lives that can only end in death and suffering anyway.
Why not just get it all over with as soon as humanly possible ?

Reactions: floralheaddress, Per Ardua Ad Astra, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
It is very sad that the big bang happened and created the universe. Even if only 0.00001% of people were suffering, the universe shouldn't exist, it's too cruel that not everyone is happy.

Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Praestat_Mori and The anhedonic one
ger3172

ger3172

prove to me im not gonna die alone
Oct 23, 2021
specially when one keeps living for others, suicide is the only thing one can finally do for oneself

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Praestat_Mori and The anhedonic one
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
It is very sad that the big bang happened and created the universe. Even if only 0.00001% of people were suffering, the universe shouldn't exist, it's too cruel that not everyone is happy.
Agree.However it's not just the big bang . It's the DNA chemical reaction 4 billion years ago on Earth that is the cause of all the excruciating pain and unbearable suffering in the Universe. A human and other animals are just the continuation of that chemical reaction. DNA led to Life and then to consciousness, sentience and awareness which are the only sources of pain , suffering and misery in the universe.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: HadItAll, Suicidе, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 3 others