SanguineShark

SanguineShark

I am the monster you created
Jun 23, 2023
I told my closest people I'm going to go to a psychiatric hospital but... I just don't want to.. I want to ctb real bad.. I'm so tempted, I even thanked my friends for all their help to getting me to go on with a decision to go to a hospital but like, it is pointless. I'm broken beyond rapair. I've been non stop miserable, depressed and lonely for past 7 years. I have trauma, I have stubstance abuse issues... I feel worthless, unlovable and defeated. What's the point of keeping myself alive if I'm such a failure? A highschool dropout with unachievable broken dreams. I just know I'm going to be in the same fucking rock bottom again in the future, no matter what I do... I really want to ctb, but I'm afraid of hurting people. Though... I fis my friends would just tell me outright how they feel about me, so I could feel at least a little bit important.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart, Sannti and Forever Sleep
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
We can't see the future, no one can, it can either be good or awful, I hate chances tbh, it's not 100% it will get better

• Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart and SanguineShark
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
I have to agree with darkness in the sense that maybe it's for the best. For me personally I'd hate to be in a place where I'm treated inferior just because of my outlook on death and existence.

Hope you get what you're looking for though OP. Sorry the world has brought you to this point.

• Hugs
Reactions: SanguineShark
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
Yeah life sucks. I dropped out of uni 4 times about 20 years ago. I'm a fucking failure. Life is so incredibly unsatisfying. I wish I was dead. I've been seeing psychiatrists for 23 years and they have achieved fuck all. Total waste of time. They can't fix my broken life, they never even remotely try. I wish I was dead. I envy people who manage to escape this existence šŸ˜Ŗ

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really awful what you've been through, to me it's certainly understandable just wishing to finally be free from all the suffering as I get that it really is so tiring feeling trapped here, existence is just too cruel. But anyway best wishes.

• Hugs
flightlessbutterfly

flightlessbutterfly

Mindless Wanderer
Jun 25, 2023
Though... I fis my friends would just tell me outright how they feel about me, so I could feel at least a little bit important.
At this point, just ask. If you're at the point where you see nothing but black tinted glasses, what do you have to lose? Just ask. I've done it and came out with nothing but jokes and no one taking me seriously but I found that I never took it to heart, because I don't have anything like that left for me anymore so I stayed.