• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Cajuncatastrophe

Cajuncatastrophe

Mar 28, 2023
My partner has been dealing with a myriad of traumas and obstacles for the past 10 years, which have now reached a boiling point. These issues will never resolve. She has voiced often recently her desire to ctb, and as much as it would break me to see her go, I cannot ask her to fight any longer. She has mentioned possible methods, but their effectiveness is shotty at best.

I don't want her to suffer here in life, or from a failed attempt, or at all. Do I let her know those methods are unlikely to work? Do I give her the knowledge I have surrounding less brutal methods? I'm just at a complete loss.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and numbnesshuman
L

lookingforsanctuary

Experienced
May 14, 2023
I think telling her the risks of her chosen method is sensible. If she doesn't know that she is unlikely to die but is likely to cause herself permanent damage, she would probably welcome hearing it. I don't know that I would tell her a better method. She can research things herself if she is very sure of her decision. Helping her may seem like encouragement and might sway her. I think suicide should be a personal choice, not affected by others.

Reactions: thecolourgold and TapeMachine
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I would see it as being the compassionate thing to inform your partner about the risks of those methods and about more reliable methods, as people deserve the choice to make the decision for themselves, suicide is a human right after all and none of us should be feel forced to suffer endlessly in this hellish world. I hope your partner finds freedom from all torment, existence truly is so horrible.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I wouldn't encourage anyone to either live or CTB as that is their personal decision and choice. As far as informing the success and fail rates of methods, I think it would be a good idea to let them know about the risks of certain methods as well as the consequences that could result from failing. I would not recommend aiding them in any way as to steer clear of legal consequences for aiding and abetting CTB. Then after that, it is up to the individual to decide what to do with the information.

Cajuncatastrophe

Cajuncatastrophe

Mar 28, 2023
Thank you all so very much for your guidance and support šŸ„¹