• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AvenWav

AvenWav

I kinda wanna ctb eating apples
Feb 13, 2023
Do you have any suggestions about how to start planning your ctb?

Other than getting as much info as possible about all the topics around ctb i can't think of anything else..

Tricondyla ledouxi

Tricondyla ledouxi

Student
Jan 2, 2023
It's a long process. Getting the info is exhausting and you will feel like you're going in circles. But getting the info is not the hard part. Getting the items needed is. Depending on whether you live alone or not, things can get that much more difficult for you.

Reactions: looking_for_peace and AvenWav
AvenWav

AvenWav

Feb 13, 2023
It's a long process. Getting the info is exhausting and you will feel like you're going in circles. But getting the info is not the hard part. Getting the items needed is. Depending on whether you live alone or not, things can get that much more difficult for you.
Thank you for the warning, ill see what i can do

Reactions: Tricondyla ledouxi
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
It's not just researching CTB, but deciding if it's right for you. Who will you leave behind? What will you leave behind? Do you feel like you'll be able to CTB? What are the alternatives?

Reactions: TapeMachine, starbright2155, theboy and 1 other person
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
The first question to ask yourself is:
Are there solutions to the problem?

If you are determined to do so, write down a list of important questions such as
Can I spend money on the method?
Where will I do it?
What method do I have access to?

Etc

Reactions: TapeMachine
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Don't over complicate it if you are sure.

Many of us waste years and years looking for 'the right method' when intuitively we all know with just a rope we can be dead 2 minutes from now. The main issue is most of us are just cowards, want help or are just trying to see what time will bring.

If you are sure you want to CTB, you will find a method you like pretty quickly.

AvenWav

AvenWav

Feb 13, 2023
Ty for the replies, ill reply to each one with this post:

I genuinely feel a disconnection from everyone around me, leading to a deep nihilism. So in this period of time i develop a feeling that everything past death will not worth anything, im starting to think that this "life experience" could be just some bs passage that we don't understand, this is why for me it could be easier to ctb.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I guess all that anyone can do if they wish to be gone is to find a method that they feel confident in that they are able to access and once they have a plan then they can just leave at a time of their own choosing, but of course such a thing is much easier said then done in this cruel pro suffering society that tries to deny people the options of reliable ways to exit. The fact that suicide is so difficult and risky for me personally is the only real reason as to why I continue existing.

Reactions: AvenWav