• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PurposeDeficiency

PurposeDeficiency

In a constant state of confusion
Apr 3, 2020
Life's been boring me lately. Everything I do is something I've done (at least once) before and none of it is any fun or interesting. Since I know I'll CTB at some point anyways, I came to the conclusion I could literally do anything now 'cause it doesn't matter. I need suggestions for something that is unusual, interesting, fun, doable, dumb, etc.

My list so far:
-write a link on a busseat
- talk to a stranger
- make a weird compliment
- start a discussion online
- sniff glue
- write a song
- try weed
- steal something insignificant
- go into the forest alone at night
- eat chalk
- wear a ridiculous outfit in public
- get into a bus and see where it takes you

• Hugs
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 22624, yetme and 4 others
AvaAdore

AvaAdore

When will it be?
Jul 20, 2020
Volunteer for a cause you care about

Reactions: Élégie, goodbyebunny, ecmnesia and 6 others
MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020
I can recommend walking in the woods at night. It's a good time. I'll add:

-get really drunk and/or really high and go for a walk
-sell your body
-go camping in the woods by yourself
-walk to the other side of your state or country
-get into a physical fight
-travel to another country/be homeless in another country
-be homeless

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 22624, ecmnesia and Soul
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
I must be an absolute freak because I've done 10 of those. Heads up about sniffing glue, it's absolutely horrendous and incredibly dangerous. Huffing any sort of solvent is. But it's your list, do what you will. I'm just speaking from experience and there are waaayyyyyyyy better experiences out there.

If you want to get high, try something like Psilocybin Truffles (Magic Truffles). You can buy these on the clear net from Amsterdam. I have done it many times. They are legit. Occasionally they get seized at customs but just ignore any letter they send you if that happens. I've had them get through maybe 5 out of 7 times I've ordered them. Now THAT is a good time!

Go to an art gallery. That's something I always enjoy.

I love animals so go to a petting zoo if you have one nearby. Some near me let you pet all the baby goats which is the best thing ever.

• Love
Reactions: Mywill, Deleted member 22624, Soul and 3 others
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Walk on the moon.

Reactions: Emily_Numb
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
Cross dressing cosplay.

• Love
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 22624, FatalSystemError591 and 5 others
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
-break into someones house and steal their things

I'm pretty sure OP asked for fun, interesting things to do. Not to be an idiot and break into someone's home and steal their belongings. I'm stunned that someone would even suggest that. Violate someone's home and their privacy 'for a laugh'.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, goodbyebunny, ronigail9 and 4 others
MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020
I'm pretty sure OP asked for fun, interesting things to do. Not to be an idiot and break into someone's home and steal their belongings. I'm stunned that someone would even suggest that. Violate someone's home and their privacy 'for a laugh'.
I'm surprised to see anyone take a moral high-ground in this place, of all places. It's just a suggestion. I am playing devils advocate, like many here. The choice is his of course.

• Hmph!
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
I'm surprised to see anyone take a moral high-ground in this place, of all places. It's just a suggestion. I am playing devils advocate, like many here. The choice is his of course.
Just because I'm a member of a Suicide forum doesn't mean I have no morals. It's not a moral high-ground either, it's just being a decent human being.

But please, if it makes you feel better for justifying your suggestion, knock yourself out.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Mywill, goodbyebunny and 1 other person
bloodbath

bloodbath

Sep 4, 2020
-travel to another country/be homeless in another country
I actually considered doing this some time ago. Travel spending less money as possible, like people do on r/vagabond.

Last edited:
Reactions: ravergirl and FatalSystemError591
MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020
Just because I'm a member of a Suicide forum doesn't mean I have no morals. It's not a moral high-ground either, it's just being a decent human being.

But please, if it makes you feel better for justifying your suggestion, knock yourself out.
It's very much a moral high ground.

No justification necessary.

I actually considered doing this some time ago, travel spending less money as possible. Like people do on r/vagabond
Yes! I'm still considering it. My grandmother is on the way out and I think once she kicks the bucket I may go through with it. It has been on my to-do list for the better part of 10 years

bloodbath

bloodbath

Sep 4, 2020
Yes! I'm still considering it. My grandmother is on the way out and I think once she kicks the bucket I may go through with it. It has been on my to-do list for the better part of 10 years
I even bought an ukulele. Busking seems like a good way to make some money while traveling.

Reactions: Soul
megafire

megafire

burn it down
Oct 12, 2020
If you want to get high, try something like Psilocybin Truffles (Magic Truffles). You can buy these on the clear net from Amsterdam. I have done it many times. They are legit. Occasionally they get seized at customs but just ignore any letter they send you if that happens. I've had them get through maybe 5 out of 7 times I've ordered them. Now THAT is a good time!
Do you just use your home address or do you send it to a PO box? I've been considering buying some h

MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020
I even bought an ukulele. Busking seems like a good way to make money while traveling.
Absolutely. I got myself a bivy, a trangia stove, a little shovel and some other things.

Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
I really want to try shrooms before I go. Not sure if I'm in a good enough place mentally to try it, but I really want to. I think the trip would be fun. :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: Metalhead and Emily_Numb
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
Do you just use your home address or do you send it to a PO box? I've been considering buying some h
Home address. I'm in the UK. The only thing is if you get a letter from customs IGNORE it. Do not email, phone or respond. They can't do shit if you don't contact them to say 'yes, this is my illegal substance' which is basically what the letter asks you to do. I'm stunned anyone actually rings them up and says 'yes, these are my drugs.' :pfff:
I really want to try shrooms before I go. Not sure if I'm in a good enough place mentally to try it, but I really want to. I think the trip would be fun. :pfff:
Just take a microdose. Don't go for some heroic dose on your first go. You can take pretty small doses and have a good time without any massive visuals or really crazy experiences. Just try a little dose will give you some chill blissed out vibes and happiness with some delightful closed eye visuals. Just don't eat anything before hand as sometimes it can cause nausea. Ginger tea is really great for mushrooms also some fresh fruits. My advice would be to take it in the safety of your own home for the first time and treat it with the respect it deserves. It's a medicine and extremely therapeutic when taken in the right environment you feel safe and secure in.

Lastly, truffles are more predictable than mushrooms in my experience. They are more mild and you can buy various strains. The trip doesn't last as long as mushrooms or LSD. I would say anything from 4-6 hours is about normal for me. I would opt for Mexicanas or Pajaritos for your first Truffle trip. They often come in 15g bags. I would take maybe 5g and see how you feel. Don't redose again. Just enjoy that trip. I find if you're tripping redosing during it is a waste of time. 5mg will give your some nice chill time and headspace but not send you into outer space. Oh and yes, they taste grim. That's why the ginger tea helps.

As someone who has BPD, Bipolar, EDNOS and various other things that one would regard as a bad head space, taking Truffles has been one of the only things that has allowed my mind to feel open and free again. I think if taken as a medicine, it can bring a great deal of clarity and your mood can improve for quite some time after. Just don't take massive doses.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Metalhead, Soul and greebo6
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
-Join a cult
-learn and perfect how to do parkour
-become the superhero of your town
-go to volunteer to some underdeveloped country
-become the next tony hawk
-Join a mafia
-Dont consume drugs, sell them

bloodbath

bloodbath

Sep 4, 2020
Absolutely. I got myself a bivy, a trangia stove, a little shovel and some other things.
Man, I hope you manage to hit the road if that is what you want. This is the best way to live life nowadays in my opinion, modern way of living is excruciating.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 22624
MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020
Man, I hope you manage to hit the road if that is what you want. This is the best way to live life nowadays in my opinion, modern way of living is excruciating.
We'll see. Might just ctb instead, LOL. One step at a time I suppose, right?

• Hugs
bloodbath

bloodbath

Sep 4, 2020
We'll see. Might just ctb instead, LOL. One step at a time I suppose, right?
Yeah...I mean that's not an easy thing to do, and it's even harder if you're suicidal.

Last edited:
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
~ Skipping is fun, free and easy. It's crazy that adults do it so rarely, and that you get funny looks if you try it. I always hope someone will join in.
~ Attend a seance, or at least consult a medium. (I'm skeptical but curious.)
~ Sign me up for a bit of microdosing.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 22624, Metalhead and Emily_Numb
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
~ Skipping is fun, free and easy. It's crazy that adults do it so rarely, and that you get funny looks if you try it. I always hope someone will join in.
~ Attend a seance, or at least consult a medium. (I'm skeptical but curious.)
~ Sign me up for a bit of microdosing.
I had my fortune read in New Orleans. It was so much fun. I mean, take it with a pinch of salt but it was a fun experience for sure! Defo get that on your list. Even if it's just a Tarrot Reading.

Reactions: Soul
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
-experiment sexually, either with yourself or someone else (consensually of course), push sexual limits you've been too nervous to try before
-go to a drive in movie theater if you've never been to one before
-go to an obscure museum, the mütter museum is on my bucket list
-buy a new pet (only if you know where you can rehome it before you ctb)
-build a toilet paper fort at the grocery store and see if anything happens
-go somewhere secluded and have a good scream

Reactions: Deleted member 22624, ravergirl and Emily_Numb
goodbyebunny

goodbyebunny

</3
Oct 19, 2020
I think if it gets too be too much, in the days or months before my suicide, I will try all sorts of drugs and try to experience all sorts of fun and weird things being alone on the internet in the dark has to offer.

Reactions: AvaAdore
watsonsmith

watsonsmith

Aug 31, 2020
Just because I'm a member of a Suicide forum doesn't mean I have no morals.

I agree. Reading through the thread I thought of the Ricky Gervais' series "After Life" where the character decides they want to CTB after their beloved wife's death and they claim they have a super power – of doing anything they want. In case of this character it initially was being extremely impolite and saying whatever came to their minds to them. Often in a nasty way, since the protagonist didn't care about anybody's opinions. He did recover over time and changed his attitude.

I don't see why any person would want to do anything horrible to others given they are waiting on the bus stop. Talking up a stranger or even just smiling to someone random in the street sounds like a much better idea.

I guess this thread opens up on discussion (as someone mentioned – you can cross it off of your list) whether people are inherently evil and given the opportunity would do horrible things. I really don't think so and looking through the threads and replies on SS I see that most just want to not be in anybody's way and are compassionate and empathetic.

Reactions: AvaAdore and Deleted member 22624
ravergirl

ravergirl

Death becomes her
Jul 22, 2020
-Dont consume drugs, sell them

Why is this an either/or?
-experiment sexually, either with yourself or someone else (consensually of course), push sexual limits you've been too nervous to try before

This, definitely. I don't have a date to ctb, but I live my life as if I'm going to die tomorrow. It has made me very sexually free. I don't care about relationships or STDs or what people might think of me, because if I fuck things up too bad, I can just... leave...

Last edited:
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Leave hilariously bizarre reviews on Amazon

Reactions: AvaAdore and Deleted member 22624
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
Life's been boring me lately. Everything I do is something I've done (at least once) before and none of it is any fun or interesting. Since I know I'll CTB at some point anyways, I came to the conclusion I could literally do anything now 'cause it doesn't matter. I need suggestions for something that is unusual, interesting, fun, doable, dumb, etc.

My list so far:
-write a link on a busseat
- talk to a stranger
- make a weird compliment
- start a discussion online
- sniff glue
- write a song
- try weed
- steal something insignificant
- go into the forest alone at night
- eat chalk
- wear a ridiculous outfit in public
- get into a bus and see where it takes you

that's when real life begins) have fun!

G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Be / get gunged.
Always wondered what it feels like and it always looks a lot of fun.