• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
There was a similar thread about the lack of air feeling (https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/shortness-of-breath-when-compressing-the-carotid.8597/) while compressing the carotid arteries with fingers and the same happens to me.

Even if I press my fingers hard enough, after about 30 seconds I get the same feeling as holding my breath for the same time. Can you suggest something, please?

The whole carotid compression stuff just isn't working to me. I also tried using a rope for it but all I got was the exact same feeling and a red mark which lasted for 1 day.

I don't get any blood rushing to the head feeling when you compress the jugular veins, too. Maybe my arteries just too deep or something, any ideas? :(

Last edited:
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
There was a similar thread about the lack of air feeling (https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/shortness-of-breath-when-compressing-the-carotid.8597/) while compressing the carotid arteries with fingers and the same happens to me.

Even if I press my fingers hard enough, after about 30 seconds I get the same feeling as holding my breath for the same time. Can you suggest something, please?

The whole carotid compression stuff just isn't working to me. I also tried using a rope for it but all I got was the exact same feeling and a red mark which lasted for 1 day.

I don't get any blood rushing to the head feeling when you compress the jugular veins, too. Maybe my arteries just too deep or something, any ideas? :(
Same- I think it must require ALOT more pressure and weight than you would think-also from what I have read- speed in tightening the ligature is the key- so you cant be hesitant (much easier said than done I know) - because the slower the constriction method-the more likely you are to occlude the the jugulars first rather than the carotids-so then you'll get the unpleasant head/ eye pressure feeling-which just makes you want to stop straight away! Its really difficult isnt it?

Reactions: x-Ace-x