blankfairy

blankfairy

Everyone is always connected
Mar 14, 2023
I hate this sudden impulse to off myself, it's way more painful than contemplating about my future Cbt. It's so sharp and sudden. I get scared and it feels like I'm being impaled with a thousands of needles. These impulses come more often. I want inner peace and comfort about accepting my pain. This is terrible

• Hugs
Reactions: halleyscomet, Eudaimonic, Unknown21 and 1 other person
AbsentMindedHuman

AbsentMindedHuman

One day, ill be free
Apr 25, 2024
Im sorry you are struggling, I wish there was something that we could chose to help with our pain.

blankfairy

blankfairy

Mar 14, 2023
Im sorry you are struggling, I wish there was something that we could chose to help with our pain.
I just wish there would be a solution that we could actually choose to ease our pain. We're so fragile why do we have to suffer through, when there is medication that makes our soul dissolve into the afterlife

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21 and LittleCupcake
RejectedKarma

RejectedKarma

What was I made for
Jul 27, 2023
I hate this sudden impulse to off myself, it's way more painful than contemplating about my future Cbt. It's so sharp and sudden. I get scared and it feels like I'm being impaled with a thousands of needles. These impulses come more often. I want inner peace and comfort about accepting my pain. This is terrible
I've recently started experiencing something similar. It is very scary because I do feel I'm losing control and out of impulse I'll do something stupid. This morning it happened while driving on the motorway...I didn't stop but it was very difficult to overcome.
I keep telling myself that if ctb is the last thing I'm doing then I should do it in the best way for myself.
I'm sorry you're going through this

blankfairy

blankfairy

Mar 14, 2023
I've recently started experiencing something similar. It is very scary because I do feel I'm losing control and out of impulse I'll do something stupid. This morning it happened while driving on the motorway...I didn't stop but it was very difficult to overcome.
I keep telling myself that if ctb is the last thing I'm doing then I should do it in the best way for myself.
I'm sorry you're going through this
Yes, I understand, because you have to plan it otherwise it may not work out. My biggest fear (and not only mine) is that after a failed attempt, I will be stuck and be a burden to others, and that there will be no attempt left to execute. It should be painless (if possible) and performed successfully. I wish you all the inner strength to control these urges to do something spontaneous, I hope for you to get at peace

RejectedKarma

RejectedKarma

What was I made for
Jul 27, 2023
Yes, I understand, because you have to plan it otherwise it may not work out. My biggest fear (and not only mine) is that after a failed attempt, I will be stuck and be a burden to others, and that there will be no attempt left to execute. It should be painless (if possible) and performed successfully. I wish you all the inner strength to control these urges to do something spontaneous, I hope for you to get at peace
Thank you, wishing you the same
Indeed I feel that a failed attempt would only make things worse for myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: blankfairy