• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nottinghams

nottinghams

got the cure! I win, woo!
Apr 15, 2024
I'm very comfortable and confident in my ctb, quite relaxed about it...until the day before.

and it makes no sense. it doesn't have a reason as far as I can tell. just some body-block of some kind, like a rigidness. Why is this happening?

I do believe I might be mentally strong enough to put my foot down and force myself to anyway. But in case it does become a big block the next opportunity I have to suicide, what should I do?

• Hugs
Reactions: KillingPain267, ToMoveOn, juna and 4 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Sounds like survival instinct. I expect most of us experience a knee jerk presevation instinct when we know we're in danger. As for how you get over it, I really don't know. I haven't encountered mine yet because I haven't seriously attempted yet. I have this (probably foolish) hope that I'll be able to rationalise with myself as to why I have to do this- what I need to get away from.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded and juna
C

catnowmeowmeow

Jul 16, 2024
I can imagine it's natural to feel a fear so I am planning maybe to reduce the anxiety with some weed or something

Reactions: juna
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really wish it's not so unnecessarily difficult to be free from this existence, I'm sorry you have to go through this, hope you find peace eventually.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
nottinghams

nottinghams

got the cure! I win, woo!
Apr 15, 2024
thanks everybody! I think I'm actually mentally stronger than ive ever been since planning suicide. took some training but I kinda 'woke up' to suicide.

I just wanted to post this cause the rigidness is still happening some. if anybody does have any advices you can always ppm if you'd like, i'd be grateful.

Reactions: KillingPain267