• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
I've decided to go through with the SN method but have not been able to find a source to buy Meto online as any legitimate pharmacy, even ones for pets, require a prescription. I can attempt to get the medication through an online clinic but there is of course a chance that I will pay the consultation fee and end up with no script, or end up with a script for some other medication. I was wondering if anyone on here has had success obtaining the medication this way? I planned to say that when I get migraine attacks I become nauseous and disoriented, and that I cannot eat without vomiting, have a hard time keeping down liquids, even water and these issues seem to prolong the migraine and make it worse. I dk what else would be useful to mention.

Achlys

Achlys

So tired...
Apr 23, 2022
I managed to get metoclopramide through such a method, though I was prescribed a different antiemetic at first (ondansetron).

HopefulButPrepared

HopefulButPrepared

Experienced
Jun 22, 2022
I managed to get metoclopramide through such a method, though I was prescribed a different antiemetic at first (ondansetron).
I ended up with both of them too - it depends where you are in the world - in the UK it was pretty easy