• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
@Into-the-abyss @anxiousguineapig @JotCBT

I've seen a couple threads lately from Canadians wondering how to acquire AEs since we can't use online pharmacies here. I am pleased to announce that I have successfully acquired metoclopramide through completely legitimate means (without even having to tell a single lie in my case, too!), and so I wanted to make a post detailing my experience, hopefully you guys can benefit.

This may be province-dependent but in Quebec, pharmacists are allowed to start you on a course of medication for certain "minor" issues, including the "prevention and treatment of vomiting." So I walked into my pharmacy and asked the pharmacist if he could prescribe me an "antiemetic to prevent vomiting, for example, metoclopramide or domperidone" (I specifically named these two medications). When he asked why, I explained that I have a condition called cyclic vomiting syndrome, where I have severe vomiting episodes every four months, and that since my last episode was in February, I'm expecting my next one soon. (This is true).

A series of questions followed, among others:
  • Have I already been prescribed meto for my CVS? Response: No.
  • Do I take anything else for it? Response: I sometimes take ibuprofen to try to manage it but that given the severity of the episodes, it's not sufficient.
  • Am I able to keep anything down during the episodes (he now suggested Gravol instead because if I'm unable to keep anything down, then pills aren't the best option)? Response: I can always tell from my migraine when an episode is coming on, so this is a non-issue because I'd be able to take the pills before the vomiting starts.
  • Why meto in particular, have I already had an experience with it? Response: from my research (which I emphasized was just basic internet research and I'm not an expert on the topic), there are multiple classes of antiemetics. I'm specifically looking for the one that works via dopamine, so either meto or domperidone or anything else in that class would work.
He accepted all these responses and then prescribed me 20*5mg meto. It cost $9 in total. Walked out of there with a smile on my face lmao.

TLDR: You may have more luck acquiring an antiemetic through your pharmacist--who will probably be less discerning--than your family doctor. This strategy also has the advantage that you can try multiple different pharmacists from multiple different pharmacies without needing any appointments or arousing any suspicion.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Into-the-abyss, abchia, maneose and 9 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
It must be a relief to have access to what you need, best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
I

Into-the-abyss

May 31, 2024

I've seen a couple threads lately from Canadians wondering how to acquire AEs since we can't use online pharmacies here. I am pleased to announce that I have successfully acquired metoclopramide through completely legitimate means (without even having to tell a single lie in my case, too!), and so I wanted to make a post detailing my experience, hopefully you guys can benefit.

This may be province-dependent but in Quebec, pharmacists are allowed to start you on a course of medication for certain "minor" issues, including the "prevention and treatment of vomiting." So I walked into my pharmacy and asked the pharmacist if he could prescribe me an "antiemetic to prevent vomiting, for example, metoclopramide or domperidone" (I specifically named these two medications). When he asked why, I explained that I have a condition called cyclic vomiting syndrome, where I have severe vomiting episodes every four months, and that since my last episode was in February, I'm expecting my next one soon. (This is true).

• Do I take anything else for it? Response: I sometimes take ibuprofen to try to manage it but that given the severity of the episodes, it's not sufficient.
  • Am I able to keep anything down during the episodes (he now suggested Gravol instead because if I'm unable to keep anything down, then pills aren't the best option)? Response: I can always tell from my migraine when an episode is coming on, so this is a non-issue because I'd be able to take the pills before the vomiting starts.
  • Why meto in particular, have I already had an experience with it? Response: from my research (which I emphasized was just basic internet research and I'm not an expert on the topic), there are multiple classes of antiemetics. I'm specifically looking for the one that works via dopamine, so either meto or domperidone or anything else in that class would work.
He accepted all these responses and then prescribed me 20*5mg meto. It cost $9 in total. Walked out of there with a smile on my face lmao.

TLDR: You may have more luck acquiring an antiemetic through your pharmacist--who will probably be less discerning--than your family doctor. This strategy also has the advantage that you can try multiple different pharmacists from multiple different pharmacies without needing any appointments or arousing any suspicion.
Congratulations on obtaining AE, I imagine it must be a relief.
One concern I have is whether this will "ding" my family doctor and potentially lead to me being de-rostered. I assume your doctor receives a notification when you are seen and prescribed treatment by the pharmacist?

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Mar 9, 2024
Congratulations on obtaining AE, I imagine it must be a relief.
One concern I have is whether this will "ding" my family doctor and potentially lead to me being de-rostered. I assume your doctor receives a notification when you are seen and prescribed treatment by the pharmacist?
"De-rostered" meaning?

Tbh I don't think a doctor would suspect anything even if they were notified that you got an AE prescription, which I think is unlikely to begin with. Last time I saw my doctor he didn't even know that I had been hospitalized for a suicide attempt lol. In any case, AEs are a common medication for a common problem, nothing suspicious about it. You should be good.

I

Into-the-abyss

May 31, 2024
"De-rostered" meaning?

Tbh I don't think a doctor would suspect anything even if they were notified that you got an AE prescription, which I think is unlikely to begin with. Last time I saw my doctor he didn't even know that I had been hospitalized for a suicide attempt lol. In any case, AEs are a common medication for a common problem, nothing suspicious about it. You should be good.
I was concerned that my GP might "de-roster" or terminate me as a patient if they discovered that I sought medical treatment elsewhere

I'm gathering my necessary items for CTB, and anti-emetics are on that list. I'll keep this in process in mind as I get closer to the date

Last edited:
Reactions: wljourney
Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Mar 18, 2024
Sweet! I'm in Ontario, I told my pharmacist once that I take sinus Advil regularly. Not long after I received a telephone call from my family doctor asking me why. I'm on multiple prescriptions for high blood pressure etc, so they really seem to watch over what all I take. I wonder if a different pharmacy would prescribe without asking who my family doc is? I'll have to look into it.
Thanks for the info.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Reading "holy grail" I first registered N and got excited for you. :hihi:

• Yay!
J

JotCBT

May 28, 2024

Hey what Canadian pharmacy did you go to? I just tried at a Shopper's Drug Mart and didn't succeed. Here's how it went down:

I tried instead to base what I was saying off some of my own personal health truths. So I mentioned that I previously had cancer and that during my chemotherapy they gave me metoproclamide to help with my nauseau and vomiting. I told him that the last few days I felt the exact same way as I did then and was wondering if it was possible to get some. He took me in for a mini checkup, using some sort of digital survey to ask me questions about symptoms. After the survey, the computer determined that I need to see a doctor and so he didn't give me anything.

• Informative
Reactions: wljourney
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Mar 9, 2024
Hey what Canadian pharmacy did you go to? I just tried at a Shopper's Drug Mart and didn't succeed. Here's how it went down:

I tried instead to base what I was saying off some of my own personal health truths. So I mentioned that I previously had cancer and that during my chemotherapy they gave me metoproclamide to help with my nauseau and vomiting. I told him that the last few days I felt the exact same way as I did then and was wondering if it was possible to get some. He took me in for a mini checkup, using some sort of digital survey to ask me questions about symptoms. After the survey, the computer determined that I need to see a doctor and so he didn't give me anything.
Sorry to hear that, I'll DM you the name but I believe this chain of pharmacies only exists in Quebec

D

dopaminedeath

Student
Nov 12, 2022
I saw your post last weekend and just got my AE saying similar stuff. So thank you! I mentioned that I have these episodes of nausea/headache infrequently every few months. It was an online prescription service. They asked my doctor's opinion and I said there is no diagnosis because it happens rarely so I just tried the AE before and want it again.

• Love
Cress

Cress

Student
Oct 15, 2023
Yeah I was able to acquire AE from a official doctor by saying I had issues with nausea from migraines And that every Month or so I would have one or two episodes that would be extremely severe. You don't wanna say anything too outlandish because The side effects from AE in most of its forms depending on which one you get are very severe and you can't exactly take it everyday or even multiple times a week. Ironically even though AE is the more difficult thing to get I still don't have a source for SN

J

JotCBT

May 28, 2024
I saw your post last weekend and just got my AE saying similar stuff. So thank you! I mentioned that I have these episodes of nausea/headache infrequently every few months. It was an online prescription service. They asked my doctor's opinion and I said there is no diagnosis because it happens rarely so I just tried the AE before and want it again.
Yeah I was able to acquire AE from a official doctor by saying I had issues with nausea from migraines And that every Month or so I would have one or two episodes that would be extremely severe. You don't wanna say anything too outlandish because The side effects from AE in most of its forms depending on which one you get are very severe and you can't exactly take it everyday or even multiple times a week. Ironically even though AE is the more difficult thing to get I still don't have a source for SN
Could you both elaborate a bit more as to what went down? Like step by step what you said and what your doctor said? And if it was an online doctor, what service/website did you use? If you don't mind sharing that is. I really want to get my hands on AE.

Cress

Cress

Student
Oct 15, 2023
It was in person unfortunately. I went in to see a specialized neurologist for my neuropathy. Bringing up the migraines that I deal with and treatment was just a secondary thing for my appointment with them. I simply went on to explain that my migraines even though I have medications that can stop a lot of the physical sensations like the pain. Other stuff like Vertigo and nausea remain and every month I would have at least one or two days where I would vomit out all of my fluids in my stomach until I couldn't throw up anymore and I was looking for something to help manage that. I actually do suffered from severe migraines and have a long history but I'm not sure how much that is a factor in actually getting the AE

I imagine you could probably get it from any neurologist or any General practitioner doctor that you went to go see to treat your migraines.