Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Life sucks and then you die.
Mar 14, 2023
Hello everyone, I am a sub5 male who has taken the black pill. I'm only in my early 20s, but I'm already going bald, which makes me automatically unattractive to girls. And in general, I don't have the most beautiful face, since childhood, in hairdressing salons, I closed my eyes in front of the mirror so as not to see this face when I was doing my hair. I also have a few rashes on my face that make me look sick. You can reply in this thread, or pm me if you have similar problems, share your experience

• Aww..
Reactions: moonlightwilderness and dödsängel
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
my sister only dates bald men some women love bald men, a minority of that group exclusively date bald men. Some women are indifferent. Some find it unattractive.

Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Life sucks and then you die.
Mar 14, 2023
my sister only dates bald men some women love bald men, a minority of that group exclusively date bald men. Some women are indifferent. Some find it unattractive.
I understand what you're talking about, but I have a bald head, not because I want to, but because I just don't have enough hair on my head. Yes, it may look more brutal, but in my case it looks unhealthy, especially for my age.

I

Inactive User

Apr 12, 2023
If it's any consolation, I'm a guy and I also prefer bald men😅

B

BGooG

Aug 26, 2022
Don't let the baldness become an issue. My wife is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen (and this not a biased view - I've known her for over 25 years and she STILL has men hitting on her regularly. She's 61 and still turns heads when she walks into a room). We met when I was in my 30s, and already losing my hair. She never gave it a second thought.

And if you don't like how your hair loss is progressing, then shave it all. Better a conscious choice than unfortunate happenstance.

Reactions: Hollowman
asterisk3

asterisk3

gone
Jan 5, 2023
same situation, although people told me i look better bald (then again i stopped using glasses). i have a skin disease so it looks even worse, but oh well. "could be worse", he says, as he drinks salty-salt water. i would advise you to try and keep fit if you already aren't.

do you have height or frame? or the other variable which shall not be named

money maybe? status or social presence

ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
Hello everyone, I am a sub5 male who has taken the black pill. I'm only in my early 20s, but I'm already going bald, which makes me automatically unattractive to girls. And in general, I don't have the most beautiful face, since childhood, in hairdressing salons, I closed my eyes in front of the mirror so as not to see this face when I was doing my hair. I also have a few rashes on my face that make me look sick. You can reply in this thread, or pm me if you have similar problems, share your experience

I am sub5 and subhuman. It's even worse for me cuz I am old. Even when I don't feel suicidal, I feel like death is the best thing for me. A life of failure, mediocrity, and coping is not worth it.

dödsängel

dödsängel

Mar 15, 2023
Brutal man. People think that it's just about girls when we complain about looks. But it ruins our entire life, we're often barely even treated as humans. Even worse is just the fact I go to bed knowing how ugly I am lol.

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim and ikadasui