• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tvwowacct

Jun 15, 2024
I know it's best to lay on right side for SN so all liquids get into intestines quicker. But I've always been told exercise helps empty stomach quicker. But I understand the dizziness/unconscious effect of an can make someone drop. So would it be smart or dumb or neutral of me to lay on my right side but do partial side ways crunches until I struggle to move? Or would the pressure pushing on the stomach while.iys trying to expel a.toxin be too much?

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
Not an MD, but I would guess neutral. Your stomach should be empty from fasting.

Energy used by the body for exercise doesn't come directly from the stomach. Depending on the length of your fast, your body will be using stored glycogyn for energy.

Reactions: tvwowacct
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I would advise against that. You should be trying to remain calm throughout the whole process.

Reactions: tvwowacct, Praestat_Mori, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I do not recommend ;).

After drinking SN, it is best to lie down and do nothing.
Just wait for events to unfold.

Reactions: tvwowacct and Praestat_Mori
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I agree with other members that it seems unwise. Plus, bear in mind that the process can cause a feeling of breathlessness so, I imagine exercise would only exarcebate that. Plus, nausea, so I would think crunches would make that worse also.

Reactions: tvwowacct and Praestat_Mori
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
No need to add extras or over complicate the process. Just lay on your side, calm yourself and let the SN do it's job.

Reactions: tvwowacct