Emma123

Emma123

Someone
Jul 17, 2023
I'm literally so fucking stupid I can't do anything good I'm so impulsive I just make everyone around me hate me I wish I was smart and had a higher iq or something and actually think before speaking cause I feel like I never think I never calculate what I'll say or do. I don't even have emotional intelligence which is the least useful type of intelligence in my opinion cause I'm so emotionally immature like I never think about others and I just everytime I don't get what I want I end up to make a scene and regret it immediately it's so embarrassing god. And it's like so hilarious cause everytime I tell people about me being stupid and immature they're like "no that's not true! You're so smart šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢" ecc and when they actually find out about me not putting any effort in thinking that my actions may have consequences in general they're like "oh my god do you ever think?" I LITERALLY JUST TOLD YOU THAT I DON'T WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME? I literally just told them that I'm an awful person and yet they're still like "you're disgusting" no shit Sherlock

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: avaruus, Sannti, deathcalm and 4 others
E

exteriorizes

Sep 29, 2023
Listen Emma, after every dark night, there's a brighter day after that. Stick your chest out, keep your head up and handle it. Stand on your feet and tear shit up. Listen to DMX's song called "Slippin" and 2pac's "Life Goes on" and basically every other song 2pac made.

Reactions: Emma123