Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Sobriety over everything else • 30 • Midwest
Mar 24, 2021
Brain, please release me. Please stop affecting me and telling me how bad things are. I cant take anymore. We are safe. We have a nice apartment with a functional thermostat. We have entertainment and movies. We have videogames. We have lots of food. It's fine. Everything is fine.

And heart, please stop making my chest hurt, and making me cry. Can you make peace with the fact that we aren't going to have friends or partners anytime soon and relax? It's ok, because we have food, we have water, and we have shelter. It's fine. Your needs are met.

Stop making this place a living hell when it's not and perceiving things in such an awful way. Many would be thankful to be in the position you are in. So just stop. Please fucking stop, because I hate feeling like this whenever I wake up, and I hate drinking at night to have to turn you off. You're ok, and you're fine. You have a nice TV and lots of shows to watch. You're supposed to be helping me survive, not making me want to self-destruct. Produce the happiness chemicals like I know you can and stop making things worse.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sanva, Sister of the Moon, little helpers and 7 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
60n08p.jpg

• Yay!
Reactions: little helpers, Feeding Pigeons, Anxieyote and 1 other person
D

DasDasDAS

I wanted to live😔
Dec 17, 2021
If you find a way to make them things stop bothering us please share lol
Are you on therapy btw?
Feel free to pm me if there is something bothering you and you want to talk about it😁

Hope you get better soon.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It can be dreadful being alive as there is no escape from ourselves and our thoughts. I'm sorry you are in this situation, this life can be very tiring. I wish you the best.

Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Sobriety over everything else • 30 • Midwest
Mar 24, 2021
Hello please
I am looking for a friend to talk to tonight if anyone is there
Sorry if am spamming, but I want somebody anyone
I am scared
I don't know where else to go but here
I can talk long sentences and speak clearly
I need you, and I want anyone who is willing to talk or love

• Hugs