BBY

BBY

Done for.
Feb 18, 2023
I feel like there is no point in living anymore. Being alive costs so much and I honestly don't know how I could possibly survive. Would I have to work my entire life? Until I can't anymore? I feel like I'll ctb sooner or later so why should I prolong my suffering? I wanna end things so bad but I feel so selfish because I know I'm the only person my cousin can trust with anything. I feel like I'm throwing away our relationship in some way.
Friendships and other kinds of relationships used to bring me joy but now I only feel like it's an exchange of favors.. I do something for them and they do something for me(sometimes). Whenever we get "close" I get the urge to run away because I'm scared they get too attached to me. Every relationship I built ever since I decided I'd ctb just felt so pointless. Will I just be hurting them? Is it worth to offer them happiness while I'm alive I'm just gonna end myself later on and possibly hurt them?
What should I do? Just stop talking to everyone I don't meet irl?? I don't wanna cause trouble for anyone after my passing.

I just wanna cry, scream, tear my skin out, punch the wall and throw myself on the floor until I have no more energy.

I probably lost the point of what I was writing so sorry.

Also, I'm planning on making a bunch of letters to my cousin for life events so I can be there for her in some way (birthdays, first time, heartbreak, marriage, divorce, etc.). What do yall think?

• Love
Reactions: bluebus
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
I am so sorry that you are going through all of this. It is so cruel and unfair. I wish I could alleviate some of your burden. I can definitely relate to some of what you are saying. I used to never like getting too close to someone for any real meaningful amount of time. I was always afraid I would hurt them or they would hurt me. I know now that that was stupid and I should have just let myself be happy. I wish I knew back then what I know now. Anyway sorry for the ramble. I just wanted to let you know that you're not alone in feeling this way.
I really love that idea about writing letters for your cousins. It's such a beautiful thing to do and I never would have even thought to do that. I'm sure she would really love that.
Best wishes, and best of luck

• Love
Reactions: BBY
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it's certainly understandable just wishing to permanently escape from all the suffering that existing brings, existing here really can be so dreadful and I get that it's tiring feeling trapped here. It sounds like a nice idea leaving letters, I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: BBY