Serio

Serio

Feb 24, 2020
I'm stuck in this loop where I finally think everything is getting better only for it to turn out the same… I felt like I was finally getting real friends but now I don't know Bc I always feel left out and excluded like the outcast again and it's so upsetting I have been trying so hard I don't even know if I want friends anymore Bc like they will FaceTime and stuff all of them but then like never invite me and they all talk abt having fun but like yeah and then also they will make plans infront of me to hang and not invite me either so I'm starting to just feel like maybe they don't like me or I don't know like I don't have to go to everything but it's just like this has been happening… and then today in class I was hurt more which upset me… Bc my one friend we were doing Pictionary teams and one told me to go but laughed while saying it so he didn't mean harm but he didn't want me in the group vs everyone else class was split into twos and it upset me but when he said that my other friend was like no don't say that that's mean I want (my name) to stay… so that made me feel better but I still feel hurt Bc I'm constantly left out of some things and like I'm pretty sure they plan on going to cedar point. W out me even tho I talking abt it constantly how bad I wanted to go with them and friends and they said they were down for halloweekeneds etc.. but anyways it just seems like unless I invite myself I'm never invited to anything. And it I just and it hurts more Bc ppl are always complimenting me strangers constantly do tell me they love my makeup or I'm pretty etc and I'm constantly seen as rhe cool kid recently and it's just like if I was then why does no one care abt me or wanna hang w me and I'm thinking abt breaking up with my bf Bc I'm sad and feel like I just don't want to b around or with anyone Bc the same things are always going to happen and it hurts more and more every time feeling so much care for ppl and then feeling they don't care abt u… it would b easier to just.. not have friends at all which I did have no friends at one point in my life

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Peel_the_Banana, FuneralCry, Otto and 3 others
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I'm sorry you are feeling like an outcast. It's not a good feeling. I relate to the feeling.

Reactions: Serio
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sorry you are going through this. People can be so disappointing. I understand it can be painful when people let you down, it is why I choose to distance myself from others. I wish you well.

Reactions: Peel_the_Banana and Serio