• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Zebulon

Zebulon

The loneliness is killing me
Jul 30, 2023
I wrote in a different post not to long ago that I need to make a decision: either go to a clinic for my panic attacks or CTB.
Well now I'm in a clinic and I get panic attacks every single day. After I get one I'm exhausted and get the next one because exhaustion triggers panic attacks in social situations.

Right now I could go home over the weekend, but the thought of going to the clinic again triggers my panic attacks.
And because of that I dont have the energy to CTB.
I just dont know what to do anymore...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ash, Kalista, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
M

mellie5

Mar 26, 2023
Then don't go home. If you have a panic attack, speak to the nurse, you probably have some medicine "in case of panic attacks" that the nurse is allowed to give you. If not there's a doctor on call.

Mind you, there is a difference between feeling nervous and having panic attacks. True medical panic attacks end up lasting a few minutes only (they seem forever) bcs the real, strong panic attacks make you unconscious quickly.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
If it happens once in a while then benzodiazepines would help against the anxiety attacks but if you say it´s every day I wouldn´t choose that method.

You say it´s because of exhaustion so it seems you have narrowed down what the trigger is that is good at least, I myself have finally after years found out I need to (in lack of an english word) energy calculate so if you start noticing you get too exhausted like your nervous system is starting to go into overdrive then take a break maybe sit or lay down and watch some TV for a few hours it helps my nervous system to calm down even though it sucks, it even means I will have to not workout that day or not even play competitive video games because it is also exhausting even though I like it.

Of course I don´t know anything about you, do you work a lot or do a lot of physical activities or play competetive video games? You mentioned social situations those are straining on me too so unfortunately that is something you have to limit too so instead of spending e.g. 8 hours with friends or family then maybe limit it to 3 just an example.

Zebulon

Zebulon

Jul 30, 2023
If it happens once in a while then benzodiazepines would help against the anxiety attacks but if you say it´s every day I wouldn´t choose that method.

You say it´s because of exhaustion so it seems you have narrowed down what the trigger is that is good at least, I myself have finally after years found out I need to (in lack of an english word) energy calculate so if you start noticing you get too exhausted like your nervous system is starting to go into overdrive then take a break maybe sit or lay down and watch some TV for a few hours it helps my nervous system to calm down even though it sucks, it even means I will have to not workout that day or not even play competitive video games because it is also exhausting even though I like it.

Of course I don´t know anything about you, do you work a lot or do a lot of physical activities or play competetive video games? You mentioned social situations those are straining on me too so unfortunately that is something you have to limit too so instead of spending e.g. 8 hours with friends or family then maybe limit it to 3 just an example.
It seems like we're in a similar situation regarding panic attacks and social anxiety. My problem iwth panic attacks is: everything that reminds me of them triggers them in social situations. Meaning if I get hungry, I'm warm, I#m exhausted, dizzy,nauseaus etc.

I worked out a lot, but couldnt anymore in the months leading up to my stay in the clinic. And yes, I also play competitive videogames. My problem is I cant take a break in the clinic, because I'm constantly in a social situation and I cant escape.
Then don't go home. If you have a panic attack, speak to the nurse, you probably have some medicine "in case of panic attacks" that the nurse is allowed to give you. If not there's a doctor on call.

Mind you, there is a difference between feeling nervous and having panic attacks. True medical panic attacks end up lasting a few minutes only (they seem forever) bcs the real, strong panic attacks make you unconscious quickly.
I also get them in the clinic. They dont have medicine for me because I took 1-2mg xanax a week to function at my job. The panic attacks itself are around 8/10. I didnt need to vomit, but my heands are shaking, I'm sweating, it feels like my heart is beating out of my chest, I'm incredibly nauseous and I get very strange skin sensations.
They are over in around 15-25 mins, but then I get the next one 10 mins after because of the exhaustion.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
How do they treat your panic attacks? Do you receive treatment there like therapy? I hope you get well soon.

• Love
Reactions: Zebulon
Zebulon

Zebulon

Jul 30, 2023
How do they treat your panic attacks? Do you receive treatment there like therapy? I hope you get well soon.
Thank you mori. I got the first week behind me, but got no treatment for them so far. Next week I hopefully will get therapy and group sessions. Right now I'm jsut feeling so helpless.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really tiring what you go through, I'm sorry you have to suffer like that. But anyway I hope that no matter what you find relief from the suffering.

• Love
Reactions: Zebulon
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
It seems like we're in a similar situation regarding panic attacks and social anxiety. My problem iwth panic attacks is: everything that reminds me of them triggers them in social situations. Meaning if I get hungry, I'm warm, I#m exhausted, dizzy,nauseaus etc.

I worked out a lot, but couldnt anymore in the months leading up to my stay in the clinic. And yes, I also play competitive videogames. My problem is I cant take a break in the clinic, because I'm constantly in a social situation and I cant escape.
Well not exactly the same I don´t get panic attacks all the time or if I do I would call them minor ones. But we got several things in common, social anxiety and anxious and over stimulated from activities even hobbies or social interaction despite I actually crave it. And since I am allergic to all foods my main anxiety and panic attacks lie in eating and since I like bodybuilding that is unfortunate to say the least.

Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021

Sme panc attck copng rsourcs in cse thy cn b of n.e hlp if hosptl stff r nt helpng yt

Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
Not so long ago they gave me this simple breathing exercise against anxiety.

breathe in through the nose for 3 seconds
breathe out through the mouth for 6 seconds
(like you're blowing out a candle)
(repeat)

You can set this (3-6) up in this free app:

It works for me. Hope it does the same for you.