H

hatebeingawake

Sep 18, 2024
After getting myself discharged from the (useless and horrible) psych ward by lying; I'm trapped with my abusive parents and tracked at all times.
Im 26 and have no money or realistic way of moving out as I have no energy anymore and am weak from disabilities. I don't get any of my own disability money, it's taken as rent and it's not much anyway.
Trying to think of ways where I can CTB while they're at work; where I cannot be revived when they come home and find me
They work from around 7 and get home around 5 most days.
No guns in the house
Pain is not an obstacle as long as it is certain I cannot be revived and will CTB I want to sleep forever more than anything and will do anything I have to.
Anything.
Please help me.

null_blank

null_blank

just passing through
Aug 14, 2024
It seems for those short on time, a bathtub could fit for shallow water blackout. Partial needs a longer time for greater chance of success. Exsanguination with blood thinning pain pills for those unafraid to leave a mess. But it will take time as well.

I'm not suggesting these to you directly but for those anxious for an exit, these are housefound means.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really dreadful what you go through, I just find it so cruel how there's all this suffering in existing but anyway I hope that you find the peace you search for.

Reactions: F@#$