CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Past few day struggling type hard feel unable do thing, try but hard enjoy hard do thing. Feel want sleep not wakeupb. Want forum see stil hard think time need break some , provlem lone need method not sure happen what

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ClownMe, ryo the frog, Dead Meat and 14 others
Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
I struggle to type, too. A lot of days, actually. I struggle to speak - no, in fact I struggle to think. I'm so devoid of life, that.. The bare necessities of living, I can't achieve.

It's horrible, because you can't go through life this dead inside.

I wish I could just die, and never exist. I hate my life so much. So, so much.

• Hugs
Reactions: ReallyTired, Dead Meat, Finding Sirius and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand that existing really can be torture when everything is a struggle. Life really is a terrible, useless concept and I find it to be tiring just simply having to exist. Of course it would be ideal just having the option to never wake again, but unfortunately the reality is that suicide is not that straightforward. I hate how we live in a world where achieving freedom from it is this difficult, we deserve the option to die peacefully.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Hollowman, Cathy Ames and 1 other person
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Past few day struggling type hard feel unable do thing, try but hard enjoy hard do thing. Feel want sleep not wakeupb. Want forum see stil hard think time need break some , provlem lone need method not sure happen what
My dear lady sometimes we have those inexplicable periods in our lives when we have days and even weeks like that. Is there anything going on with you that can contribute to your feelings! I know changes or some new event can make your normal days feel worse. The only possible good thing about a bad day is that there will be another day tomorrow, and tha day might be a good one. As always a big hug and love to you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
I am thinking of you, @CTB Dream. In the mean time, I hope there is a way for some of the struggles... any of the struggles... to get easier or stop. 💜 🐧 🐥 💜

• Love
Reactions: ClownMe and Dead Meat
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
Me too

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ClownMe and Dead Meat
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I feel so sorry for you because you want to find peace but you can't find a way- you deserve to be able to have peace. :)

• Love
Reactions: ClownMe, Dead Meat and Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm so sorry. It's so hard to just get through days sometimes. I agree, I think all of us would love to just go to sleep and not wake up. Settling on a method to CTB and sourcing everything needed isn't easy- I really sympathise with your frustration.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat