• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Denise2207

Denise2207

Aug 9, 2020
I've always been told "you're the strong one, you can deal with anything." Well guess what? I can't deal with anything right now, I'm broken and have no idea which way to turn. I'm a middle aged female, recently started to self harm, no kids and no significant other. I've been off work 7 weeks due to anxiety/stress/breakdown and am waiting for counselling but the list is huge and there is no appointment in sight. Feel like Ive been abandoned.

Doctor decided that my anti d's (Or happy pills as I like to call them) had stopped working so changed me from citalopram to mirtazapine this last week and I feel like my heads gonna fall off.

My phone is back on do not disturb cos I can't speak to anyone and I've turned off all Notifications for social media as I can't cope with it. I've done nothing but cry all day, it's like I've gone back to the beginning of my breakdown all over again.

I can't go through this again, I'm just not strong enough, Please can someone stop the world from spinning so I can jump off?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LivedTooLong, tidalwxves, Hopeindeath! and 10 others
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
feel the same way tbh. Feels like life is physically closing in and suffocating me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Final Escape, Hopeindeath!, whywere and 3 others
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
Sending you a big hug ❤

Changing antidepressants can make you feel so poorly. When is your next GP review?

Be gentle with yourself.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, Denise2207, whywere and 1 other person
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
HI! Your post made my heart break in two. I ws on Zoloft and was switched to celexa and it took some time for me to feel better. If you can be kind to yourself. Remember , you are a loving, caring person and I for one absolutely want the best for you period. Please take great care of yourself, I am on alot and if you want a friend give me a shout and I will respond. If not on, will 1st thing I get on. Love and peace to you sanctioned suicide global family member!!!!!!:heart::hug:

• Love
Reactions: Denise2207
Denise2207

Denise2207

Aug 9, 2020
Thank you all for you're lovely replies, it means so much to have you guys in my corner ❤️.

Im not due to speak to doc for another 3 weeks, unless I have issues with the new medication. overnight I became unable to swallow!! Random I know but I googled it and it can be a side effect of the tablets. Needlesss to say I didn't sleep much as the body's si kicked in and kept me awake. I'm going to see how the next few days go and if no improvement then I'll have to ring doctor sooner. Am hopeful it's just a one off thing and it goes away.

Again, thanks so much for you're support it means more than you'll ever know xxxx ❤️❤️❤️

• Love
Reactions: whywere
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
I avoid any medication doctors and therapists, the occasional paracetamol for the hangover but thats about it.

Stays strong! You need the energy for your ctb if that is what you choose.

Reactions: Meditation guide, whywere and Denise2207
Denise2207

Denise2207

Aug 9, 2020
I avoid any medication doctors and therapists, the occasional paracetamol for the hangover but thats about it.

Stays strong! You need the energy for your ctb if that is what you choose.
I know, thank you. No sleep leads to cranky irrational me....

Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
@Denise2207 how are you getting on with the mirtazapine now? when I tried it, it made me horrendously sleepy. I was sleeping the majority of each day and sleepy when I was awake :(

T

tidalwxves

Student
Sep 8, 2020
I've always been told "you're the strong one, you can deal with anything." Well guess what? I can't deal with anything right now, I'm broken and have no idea which way to turn. I'm a middle aged female, recently started to self harm, no kids and no significant other. I've been off work 7 weeks due to anxiety/stress/breakdown and am waiting for counselling but the list is huge and there is no appointment in sight. Feel like Ive been abandoned.

Doctor decided that my anti d's (Or happy pills as I like to call them) had stopped working so changed me from citalopram to mirtazapine this last week and I feel like my heads gonna fall off.

My phone is back on do not disturb cos I can't speak to anyone and I've turned off all Notifications for social media as I can't cope with it. I've done nothing but cry all day, it's like I've gone back to the beginning of my breakdown all over again.

I can't go through this again, I'm just not strong enough, Please can someone stop the world from spinning so I can jump off?
Instead of trying to be strong what about being gentle? Make yourself your favorite warm drink, put on music or a movie that makes you smile. Don't try to be tough if it's too much for you. If you are exhausted allow yourself to rest.

• Love
Denise2207

Denise2207

Aug 9, 2020
@Denise2207 how are you getting on with the mirtazapine now? when I tried it, it made me horrendously sleepy. I was sleeping the majority of each day and sleepy when I was awake :(
I've had to come off it.....we didn't agree with each other . Feel like I'm back at the start of my breakdown again, hate feeling like this. Thank you for asking tho xxx
Instead of trying to be strong what about being gentle? Make yourself your favorite warm drink, put on music or a movie that makes you smile. Don't try to be tough if it's too much for you. If you are exhausted allow yourself to rest.
aww thank you..... milky decaf coffee and the new jumanji film xxx

• Love
Reactions: tidalwxves