• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

clown_17

clown_17

Almost gone, it almost worked
Oct 24, 2020
I have some cognitive issues that keep me from comprehending a lot of stuff well. Because if this I'm not really able to understand the sn directions on stans guide. I don't know a lot of little things like for starters, should I put the sn powered in the bottle first or the water? And another question, how reliable are all the purity tests? If the test where the blood changes color in contact with sn is reliable, I'll be trying that but I'm not sure if it's a good accurate measure or not or if it only just indicates that your sn is actually sn, no matter the purity.

Also, if my sn does happen to not be pure, is there any chance I can still CTB with it anyways? Like if I take a certain high enough dosaege is there a chance it'll work anyways? Thanks for anyone who answers and I'm sorry this is a messy post. You'll also have to dumb down stuff you say in a reply if you want me to understand. And sorry I'm advance if I'm not allowed to ask this, I'm new and I'll take the post down if I must.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lupgevif
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
It doesn't matter what goes first in the glass. About the tests, I don't know anything, sorry. Any type of salt can kill you in large doses, so impure SN can kill indeed, we just can't know how much you'd need because we don't have info on its purity nor your body weight, so it isn't worth trying it if you are not sure it's pure, may bring more pain and suffering instead.

Reactions: clown_17
Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
I'm going to put the SN in first then the water just because it's easier for me, but it doesn't matter. The blood test is reliable. Don't use the SN if it isn't pure.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide and Lupgevif
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
sn directions on stans guide. I don't know a lot of little things like, should I put the sn powered in the bottle first or the water?

It doesn't matter if you put in SN first or water first to mix it.

And, how reliable are all the purity tests? If the test where the blood changes color in contact with sn is reliable I'll be trying that but I'm not sure if it's a good accurate measure or not.

I had a bottle of SN, did the blood test, and it wasn't dark enough brown. If you scroll down on the SN blood test thread, you'll see a photo with vials of different colors of blood, mine was in the middle. So I ordered different SN, tested it, and it was dark enough.

Also, if my sn does happen to not be pure, is there any chance I can still CTB with it anyways? Like if I take a certain high enough disease.

If it's not pure enough, more SN won't make it stronger.

The blood test photos in vials tells the percentage of methemoglobinemia, that's what kills someone, and you want it to be at 70%.

Less than 70% will make you very sick. Adding more SN won't make the blood turn as dark as you would need.

Reactions: Ihate314, Lupgevif and clown_17
PressEnterToExit

PressEnterToExit

How soon is now?
Oct 19, 2020
How the blood test work?

clown_17

clown_17

Almost gone, it almost worked
Oct 24, 2020
It doesn't matter if you put in SN first or water first to mix it.

I had a bottle of SN, did the blood test, and it wasn't dark enough brown. If you scroll down on the SN blood test thread, you'll see a photo with vials of different colors of blood, mine was in the middle. So I ordered different SN, tested it, and it was dark enough.

If it's not pure enough, more SN won't make it stronger.

The blood test photos in vials tells the percentage of methemoglobinemia, that's what kills someone, and you want it to be at 70%.

Less than 70% will make you very sick. Adding more SN won't make the blood turn as dark as you would need.
Thank you for your reply that was really informative! I now know what to look for in the test and I'll make sure not to take it if the blood doesn't turn dark brown.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lupgevif and GoodPersonEffed