• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

beyondgone

Mar 3, 2023
I need help I am so desperate for an out I have tried countless times in the last month countless failures I am left with one option suicide by cop but what are the chances in the uk

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I also have no way out in this horrible world, I want a peaceful death more than anything but this delusional society keeps me here against my will. Sadly, there is no such thing and I wouldn't trust a suicide by cop to work, especially as the stakes are so high. Others can be so cruel and forcing you to live through several failures is brutal. I hope you can find peace from this torment and your understandable desperation.

F

FogFilledLife

Student
Jan 6, 2022
Have you considered methods involving the ocean?

B

beyondgone

Mar 3, 2023
Yes but drowning is too slow unless I'm miles out on a boat and "fall off the boat"

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Failing ctb sounds so horrific to me, that is exactly what I fear and I hate how we exist in a world where we are denied straightforward ways to exit. Suicide really is so unnecessarily difficult and if it was easier I would be long gone but anyway I hope that you find the freedom that you search for.

B

beyondgone

Mar 3, 2023
I've tried and failed atleast 4 times in the last 31 days, from od cutting wrist, hanging, jumping a bridge nothing works am I immortal am I the only reason any of us persists to exist and once I finally end it all we will all be out of this hell for we are just brain cells next door the main cell knows we're not meant to be here but the brain cells next door aren't quite ready to let go an we call that SI, I am trapped in a world where N and SN are near enough impossible to obtain I haven't the balls to jump and anything else I try fails
Failing ctb sounds so horrific to me, that is exactly what I fear and I hate how we exist in a world where we are denied straightforward ways to exit. Suicide really is so unnecessarily difficult and if it was easier I would be long gone but anyway I hope that you find the freedom that you search for.