• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Vertigo

Vertigo

Feb 2, 2020
So here is the situation, I live on a shared house, I don't have a car... and I can't buy things from the internet without being questioned about them so things like SN and helium tanks are out of the question for me, also keep on mind that i'm a very clumsy person and don't know how to work things most of the time lol.
Anyway I really want to die on my bedroom by carbon monoxide poisoning but the charcoal method would be very hard to do for me without being caught... are there any alternatives? and how would you do it if you were on my situation?
I honestly wish someone just prepared everything for me and I could just go to my bed, sleep and never wake up haha, oh well

Reactions: Oyoy
reapandsow918

reapandsow918

Let the waves take me
Nov 6, 2019
Hanging. Slipknot and bowline. Unconsciousness comes quick, gravity does the rest. This is if you can hit the carotid arteries.

Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
So here is the situation, I live on a shared house, I don't have a car... and I can't buy things from the internet without being questioned about them so things like SN and helium tanks are out of the question for me, also keep on mind that i'm a very clumsy person and don't know how to work things most of the time lol.
Anyway I really want to die on my bedroom by carbon monoxide poisoning but the charcoal method would be very hard to do for me without being caught... are there any alternatives? and how would you do it if you were on my situation?
I honestly wish someone just prepared everything for me and I could just go to my bed, sleep and never wake up haha, oh well
NOOOO to charcoal in your bedroom , it's a no no ! I know you said it would be hard to do without being caught , thank goodness .
People who opt for this method usually use the bathroom as long as no other people live in the house , hang a big sign on bathroom door warning of carbon monoxide poising and to call fire dept .
Look at the resource thread if you haven't already and all of us wish we could sleep and never wake up , unfortunately we have to use SN or N to achieve our objectives.
Wish you luck

Reactions: LittleJem and GoodPersonEffed
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Hello and welcome to our forum!
I read your message and I have some questions if you don't mind.
Do you have any chances to book a hotel? Unfortunately this is not a good option because your roommates will be looking for you at night. And during the day you may be disturbed accidentally.
Furthermore, have you heard of night-night method or partial hanging? They are on forum as well.
And last, where would you prefer to end your life?
P.S. Ending your life in your room in this case is a bad idea.
Please, take care of yourself :heart:

Reactions: LittleJem and GoodPersonEffed
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
The main things that come to mind for me are forms of hanging, night night, and, shallow water blackout.

you could also get a PO Box and have SN sent there, or just ask a friend or family member if it is OK if a box was delivered to their house. For the latter option you could always say it as a gift for a housemate and you don't want them to accidentally stumble upon It.

Reactions: HorribleFeelings1
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
The main things that come to mind for me are forms of hanging, night night, and, shallow water blackout.

you could also get a PO Box and have SN sent there, or just ask a friend or family member if it is OK if a box was delivered to their house. For the latter option you could always say it as a gift for a housemate and you don't want them to accidentally stumble upon It.
Would not risk to order Meto to PO box but with SN should be fine

MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
Would not risk to order Meto to PO box but with SN should be fine
I think some sellers of SN don't post to PO boxes.

Worth checking out ❤

HorribleFeelings1

HorribleFeelings1

Its a hard knock life
Jan 18, 2020
I live with my family still so it's even harder for me. I have exsanguination and even ordered a scalpel but the pain is unbearable so i guess I'm looking for new methods but exsanguination is my last resort if I can't find anything else

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
If you do partial or full having in your bedroom, be aware that you will go into convulsions, which will make noise.

Please do consider a hotel. Not only to keep your roommates from the trauma of interrputing you or discovering your body, but if you succeed, the home will forever be for them the place you killed yourself.

If you are in a large enough city, Amazon has pick up locations.

If I were in your situation, I would tell myself I was capable and could figure out how to work things. I would avoid any method in which my clumsiness could lead to failure, discovery, causing others harm, hospitalization, mental hospitalization, and/or a catastrophic, non-fatal, irreversible injury.

I would go to the resources sticky thread, look at each method, and realize this shit is hard and is going to require a lot of effort from me if I actually want to die and don't want any of the above outcomes.

If I had enough money, I would order an inexpensive non-ctb item from Amazon if that's where I planned to order the SN. When the inexpensive non-ctb item arrived and my roommates questioned me, I'd say, "First, why don't we visit your room. Why? Well, because I'd like you to show me everything you own and tell me why you have it. If it's in a box, I want to know why it's in a box. If it's private, I want to know why it's private. Shall we begin?" Then I would just stare at them and say nothing else until they stfu. I would stay in my power and not say a word for as long as it took for them to work out their shit, their squirming, their denials, their crying, and/or their tantrums...then to concede...and finally to show me respect. I would follow up with them a couple days later to work out boundaries about privacy moving forward, and consequences if the boundaries are violated. I would never reveal what I had had delivered. Ever. If they tried to draw it out of me, such as asking, Is that what you ordered?, I would just stare at them until they backed TF off. I would order more inexpensive items and repeat the process until they proved they were compliant with the boundary. THEN I would order my SN method supplies.

• Love
Reactions: TAW122, LittleJem, throw.me.away and 2 others
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
can you borrow a tent and go camping? I will either CTB in a tent or a hotel room if it comes to that moment. I have all the ingredients, just still trying more treatments for depression.

Reactions: Skyview