bpdbunnygirl

bpdbunnygirl

Sep 19, 2023
I hate how intense my emotions are due to my bpd. I'm so depressed because of my boyfriend. I don't want to go into depth about it but the short story is he left me out of something really important and it's made me feel so f**king depressed. I know I shouldn't feel so intensely about it yet I do. it's completely ruined my mood and I'm struggling to cope with the intense sadness I feel. I've been clean for 7 months which is the longest I've ever been clean and I have the urge to relapse. I feel the need to relapse. I want to so bad. I hate this so much. I hate bpd most of all.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: vampire2002, sxixl., FailureToAll and 2 others
justacagedbird

justacagedbird

I just want to be free.
Sep 22, 2023
I'm so sorry. I have BPD too and I 100% understand, but it's important to remember that your emotions are completely valid. Don't put them aside or belittle them, talk to people. We are all here for you.
And try to confront your boyfriend if you can. He should've known that it was important to you.

• Hugs
Reactions: bpdbunnygirl and d3j3ct3dl0s3r05
d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023
I understand how awful it is to be consumed by painful emotions and left feeling depressed and hopeless for hours on end and it fucking blows. You've made it 7 months clean thus far and for that alone, I'm so proud of you. Resisting the urge can be difficult but you persevered anyways and I believe you can continue to do that now. I would recommend talking to your bf about all this as you have a right to express your emotions (which are very much valid btw!) đź’•đź’•

• Hugs
Reactions: bpdbunnygirl