W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I haven't had my breathing problems for a few months, but I had them again a minute ago. The feeling is that I can't breathe in properly, I hate it. It causes me to worry about methods that inhibit breathing.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Soul, KleinerWolf and 3 others
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Well, I was obviously having a fantastic year last year too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Soul and KleinerWolf
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I've stopped breathing before and it's the most terrifying thing I've ever experienced, even if only for a short time. :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Soul and KleinerWolf
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Is there something physically wrong with your nose or lungs? Or is it psychosomatic?

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I haven't had my breathing problems for a few months, but I had them again a minute ago. The feeling is that I can't breathe in properly, I hate it. It causes me to worry about methods that inhibit breathing.

Is there any way you can benefit from getting medical help regarding your breathing or is something they can't fix?

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I go on holidays by mistake
May 4, 2020
I feel you, I've been having the same issues for about 6 weeks, especially when I've just woke up. Obviously with the current state of the world, I'm thinking I've got/getting over Covid but I've had none of the other symptoms other than a cough for one day, and one headache. Have you had any other issues other than the breathing difficulties?