Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Hi,
I've been going through a severely stressful time (like most of us), and my life has become a shit show. A few years back my Dr prescribed some bullshit meds that I never should've taken, retardly I took them.
After two days on them I was on vacation with my fiance and told her I wanted to stop since they were making me sick. So, instead of being on my side, she actually demands that I keep taking them!!!!!!!
She didn't even know the names of the pills or side effects and refused to even look them up. Not wanting anymore silent treatment or bullshit anger, I reluctantly kept taking them.
Two weeks later I had a vicious reaction and was taken to hospital by ambulance. The ambulance attendants didn't give a flying shit about me and just dropped me off at the hospital and left me there.
A nurse walked up to me, asked what was wrong and after I told her she actually rolled her eyes and walked away. Moments later an orderly walked up and even apologized to me and said this was what the nurse asked him to do.
The a-holes left me in a wheelchair for over four hours and refused to help me! A Dr finally walked up and said I was having a panic attack and to go home...I mentioned it was no a panic attack and he said I can believe what I wanted to believe but it was a panic attack and I could go home.
I went home and woke up with muscle damage, kidney damage, nerve damage and brain injury. My fiance came back from out of town and when I told her what happened to me...the first thing she said was "aren't you going to ask about my trip?".
The hospital made a fake triage report to cover it up (I had the original) and my fiance saw both and refused to help me. My Dr asmitted it was his fault and 8 months later changed his notes. The pharmacy admitted they never checked for interactions and then later tried to cover that up.
I was totally screwed up, my fiance threatened to break up with me if I sued anybody. I can't believe I got involved with such a freaking asshole of a person!!! I should've sued the living shit out of these people! I made a plan to die almost two years after this happened and my fiance broke up with me.
Before I met this asshole, I was never one to take bullshit like this but I swear this damage has ruined my freaking life and I have no choice but to ctb and I'm running out of time.
I can't believe this nightmare even happened and Dr's lie like mofos when something goes wrong. Please, pray that my attempt goes successfully...I don't need any more bs to happen to me.
Peace.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nofaith, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Smilla
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Peace.

The health system sucks, sorry this happened to you.

Reactions: Nem and BaconCheeseburger
Nightmare

Nightmare

Devil
Sep 15, 2018
another victim or love... another victim of trust... more tears by the ones we thought to be angels

Reactions: DeathBecomesMe, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Nem
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
The bizarre thing is my fiance wasn't bad or controlling all the time, just at the very wrong times, when I needed help or at least understanding. Thanks for the support, I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
DeathBecomesMe

DeathBecomesMe

Student
Sep 9, 2018
I hate the medical industry so so much! So your story really resonates with me. And when they lie to cover up their mistakes, it leaves you filled with animosity as it's clear they are not caring or honest people, as we have all been led to believe.

My sources that I follow refer to modern medicine and it's industry as 'death medicine' and the AMA, the American Murder Association. And it's so true.

It's a pity that your fiancé didn't listen to you. I had the same problem with my girlfriend. The issues I raised with her about the vet, she totally disregarded with an attitude, as though I was criticizing a friend of hers. I'm still with my gf but I feel our relationship is so damaged, from my perspective anyway.

Unfortunately women have an ingrained habit of submitting to authority. Whether it be a doctor, lawyer, priest etc. .. It's just sickening what the consequences of blindly following a perceived authority can be. It's terrible to have to learn a lesson when the consequences are so damaging. No one wants to have to learn lessons that way.

Consultation with ones partner is necessary, but when it's critical, the man should more often than not apply his mind and use his intuition if he feels any doubt. I too should have gone with my intuition and overridden my partner.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nem
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
I hate the medical industry so so much! So your story really resonates with me. And when they lie to cover up their mistakes, it leaves you filled with animosity as it's clear they are not caring or honest people, as we have all been led to believe.

My sources that I follow refer to modern medicine and it's industry as 'death medicine' and the AMA, the American Murder Association. And it's so true.

It's a pity that your fiancé didn't listen to you. I had the same problem with my girlfriend. The issues I raised with her about the vet, she totally disregarded with an attitude, as though I was criticizing a friend of hers. I'm still with my gf but I feel our relationship is so damaged, from my perspective anyway.

Unfortunately women have an ingrained habit of submitting to authority. Whether it be a doctor, lawyer, priest etc. .. It's just sickening what the consequences of blindly following a perceived authority can be. It's terrible to have to learn a lesson when the consequences are so damaging. No one wants to have to learn lessons that way.

Consultation with ones partner is necessary, but when it's critical, the man should more often than not apply his mind and use his intuition if he feels any doubt. I too should have gone with my tuition and overridden my partner.
Thanks, I appreciate your reply and condolences. I agree about your impression of the medical industry, it's a bad scene that is purely out of control with profits.

Reactions: DeathBecomesMe
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
Thanks, I appreciate your reply and condolences. I agree about your impression of the medical industry, it's a bad scene that is purely out of control with profits.
Yes and everything seems to come crashing down as then you see what attitudes of society are and dismissive family friends etc..it is like the whole of life comes crashing down at same time..health, mind, relationships, trust in people, society, life, authority absolutely everything.

Reactions: DeathBecomesMe and Nem
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Yes and everything seems to come crashing down as then you see what attitudes of society are and dismissive family friends etc..it is like the whole of life comes crashing down at same time..health, mind, relationships, trust in people, society, life, authority absolutely everything.
Yes, it happens quickly too...much too quickly. I'm still devastated by the whole thing, went by very quickly, almost before I realized how things were going down. I am just completely devastated.