Emma123

Emma123

Someone
Jul 17, 2023
School is starting in just a few days for me and I'm so worried and anxious because I can't socialize with anyone in my class and I feel like everyone hates me and makes fun of me. The worst part is probably that I'll have like a support teacher or something that'll help me with stuff since I'm autistic and I don't know social cues but I'm afraid that it'll just separate me from the class even more because I know I'm different and that the kids at school would probably make fun of that too I mean, I hope they won't but still. I wish I wasn't afraid to stand up for myself and tell the others or just the teachers how I feel about my classmates.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cr4ne, kitty_kat, AnonGermany and 3 others
strawberry_lemons

strawberry_lemons

Feel free to contact me <3
Aug 29, 2023
school is a very scary thing and as someone whos autistic myself i get that sepatrtion. im sorry you feel afraid to stand up for yourself but know that you are worth more than any bad treatment than go throw. im sure that somewhere in you is something wonderful that they are all gonna miss out one. i wish you the best <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Emma123 and AnonGermany
Emma123

Emma123

Someone
Jul 17, 2023
school is a very scary thing and as someone whos autistic myself i get that sepatrtion. im sorry you feel afraid to stand up for yourself but know that you are worth more than any bad treatment than go throw. im sure that somewhere in you is something wonderful that they are all gonna miss out one. i wish you the best <3
I just want to give an update of the situation and it isn't that bad as the last year of school but in my class we have like desks in which you have to sit with someone else and we are 23 in class so of course I was the one left alone, the teachers realized it and said that someone must sit with me and that they can choose who will sit next to me (my desk is in front of the teacher's desk). Turns out no one wants to sit next to me, they say that it's because they don't want to be in the front seat but I don't believe that, I think it's just an excuse to not hurt my feelings as if the damage wasn't caused already. Just to clarify, I don't hate any of my classmates because I think "hate" is a strong word and I just want to get along with everybody but I just wish that they'll stop like sitting next to me and be like "oh you're so quiet you never talk" or "you're my bestie now" or "Jake has a crush on you" and stuff like that. By the way thanks for the reply and I wish you the best :)

• Love
Reactions: strawberry_lemons