DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I don't think I can work anymore. I cannot stand having to constantly feel isolated and faking a bubbly persona for people who don't care. But it's not like I have a choice. I just want to fucking die! I'm not sure how long I can wait for my method to be fully set up. And I'm not sure if I can live it out for that one girl I don't want to hurt. Either way, walking into the store is giving me anxiety, and it's been four hours and I'm on the verge of going ape shit. I just subconsciously dug my nails into my arm just now in the breakroom because I'm stressed. Hell... I'm even shivering. I don't even know how that shit is possible!

I have 3 and a half hours left of this shit, but fuck.
Fuck!!!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Silvermorning, Sensei and 5 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
You remind me of my working days. I had to fake 24/7 in order to be liked by my students, co-workers and so on.

In the end, I exploded because of the stress and now I'm a suicidal NEET.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Sensei, Antigonish and 2 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I TOTALLY know whre you are coming from. Back in early October, I was at a huge global company for 5 days. I HATED every second of it till they fired me. My heart really breaks for you right now as I can put myself in your shoes. I wish I was there to give you a smile and try and be uplifting for you.Try and remember that you have a global family here that loves, cares and has empathy for you. I love, care and know what you are feeling and going throught right now and it is not fun. BUT you have us here and maybe you can look for a different position down the road. All the best to you!!! Walter :heart::hug::love:

• Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, DetachedDreamer97 and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I know how you feel... I was not going to work or literally anywhere for the past 2 weeks because my anxiety is literally killing me and I also started shivering and almost fell down the stairs at my work place lmao.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking and DetachedDreamer97
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
You remind me of my working days. I had to fake 24/7 in order to be liked by my students, co-workers and so on.

In the end, I exploded because of the stress and now I'm a suicidal NEET.
Thank you! Yeah, I fear that's bound to happen at some point. I do not want to either break something or someone. I don't want to have everyone confirm I'm truly a monster considering that's basically how they treat me.
I know how you feel... I was not going to work or literally anywhere for the past 2 weeks because my anxiety is literally killing me and I also started shivering and almost fell down the stairs at my work place lmao.
The shivering is gonna be that bad? I guess I'm gonna have a bad time if I keep doing it long enough. Haha

I honestly had to take two months off because of it, though as much as wish for that break to help, I guess it wasn't helpful enough.
I TOTALLY know whre you are coming from. Back in early October, I was at a huge global company for 5 days. I HATED every second of it till they fired me. My heart really breaks for you right now as I can put myself in your shoes. I wish I was there to give you a smile and try and be uplifting for you.Try and remember that you have a global family here that loves, cares and has empathy for you. I love, care and know what you are feeling and going throught right now and it is not fun. BUT you have us here and maybe you can look for a different position down the road. All the best to you!!! Walter :heart::hug::love:
Thanks, Walter! I'll keep that in mind. Yeah, I guess it's why. Walmart is a big company, and you're just a number there, unless you're part of some clique or good looking even. I expect to be fired eventually, despite all the effort I put in. It's funny how it's my first job and I've been on it for a year.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking and WornOutLife
Y

Yiyo123

Apr 24, 2020
I worked for a health insurance company for 25 years. I was bullied by coworkers and managere for years. I filed multiple complaints without success until I gave up... tried to kill myself 2 times (1 in the workplace). The next day i was in a licensee without pay for 8 months until I resigned. It was hell... it fucked me up
so much that i've been suicidal ever since. My life has been so meaningless that I simply don't care about anything. I'm complete empty inside... no feelings or empathy whatsoever. There no point in living if your life does not have any meaning or purpose. But I can't CTB rigjt know... I have a few things I want to take care of. Thanks for reading!!!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cockatoo, Lostandlooking and DetachedDreamer97
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I worked for a health insurance company for 25 years. I was bullied by coworkers and managere for years. I filed multiple complaints without success until I gave up... tried to kill myself 2 times (1 in the workplace). The next day i was in a licensee without pay for 8 months until I resigned. It was hell... it fucked me up
so much that i've been suicidal ever since. My life has been so meaningless that I simply don't care about anything. I'm complete empty inside... no feelings or empathy whatsoever. There no point in living if your life does not have any meaning or purpose. But I can't CTB rigjt know... I have a few things I want to take care of. Thanks for reading!!!
25 years and bullied for years? I'm sorry they did that to you, and that no one helped you when you reached out. I worry about that too. While I'm glad I don't have it to that extent as there's a few, but with most coworkers and bosses, I'm basically singled out and all that stuff. Don't give me the time of day, and managers are very cold and unhelpful when I ask for assistance. I can't tell if it's active bullying for me as it's all subtle, so I really can't do anything about it.
I feel for you on attempting suicide at work. It's honestly at the back of my mind when I'm at work the majority of the time.

iftheworldwasending

iftheworldwasending

My prayer is that when I die, all of hell rejoice.
Sep 26, 2020
i feel this so much. work makes me SO fucking miserable. and because of me being miserable, everyone hates me and calls me a cunt behind my back. i find myself just counting down the days till my weekend, which seems like such a miserable way to live life. i once heard someone say making money and a job is something you do with what you're passionate about, but unfortunately not a lot of people are blessed enough to have a job they actually like and that actually makes an impact.
i'm looking into volunteering jobs on my time off to make my life feel more worth something.

• Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Antigonish and DetachedDreamer97
Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
My job is so remedial, and it just seems like I'm square at the bottom of the pit. I dont feel like there is any room to move forward, and the pay sucks. The best I can get from this job now is some more months of pay before I quit, and 2 more yrs of experience on my resume. But the stressing part, is I dont know where to go next, where I want to go next. I'm looking for something different, but yet less physically and mentally stressing. Thw problem with my job now, is that I live in a very small town. I know everyone or someone they know. And that in itself becomes quite monogamous. My life is this song.

• Love
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
i feel this so much. work makes me SO fucking miserable. and because of me being miserable, everyone hates me and calls me a cunt behind my back. i find myself just counting down the days till my weekend, which seems like such a miserable way to live life. i once heard someone say making money and a job is something you do with what you're passionate about, but unfortunately not a lot of people are blessed enough to have a job they actually like and that actually makes an impact.
i'm looking into volunteering jobs on my time off to make my life feel more worth something.
True... a shame volunteer isn't much of a possibility for me. I kinda have rent to pay. Though I wish you luck.

iftheworldwasending

iftheworldwasending

My prayer is that when I die, all of hell rejoice.
Sep 26, 2020
True... a shame volunteer isn't much of a possibility for me. I kinda have rent to pay. Though I wish you luck.
i have rent as well, which is why volunteering is difficult. wish it was easier to have a useful job.

D

Deleted member 14573

Feb 2, 2020
I don't think I can work anymore. I cannot stand having to constantly feel isolated and faking a bubbly persona for people who don't care. But it's not like I have a choice. I just want to fucking die! I'm not sure how long I can wait for my method to be fully set up. And I'm not sure if I can live it out for that one girl I don't want to hurt. Either way, walking into the store is giving me anxiety, and it's been four hours and I'm on the verge of going ape shit. I just subconsciously dug my nails into my arm just now in the breakroom because I'm stressed. Hell... I'm even shivering. I don't even know how that shit is possible!

I have 3 and a half hours left of this shit, but fuck.
Fuck!!!

I had a stressful work call that had me anxious all day, so my sympathies to you.

Good on you for getting through the day.

• Hugs
Reactions: pole and DetachedDreamer97
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018

I had a stressful work call that had me anxious all day, so my sympathies to you.

Good on you for getting through the day.
Thanks! I managed. I now have a four hour shift today then I'm off for a day.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Holding jobs is beyond me, I just stop caring at some point and quit