T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
Stress from many sectors in my life is bleeding into all areas and it's awful right now. I gotta try and calm down so I wanna vent everything that's stressing me right now.

I did college orientation and it didn't solve anything, it made things even scarier as it put into perspective how unprepared I truly am.

I'm supposed to register for classes and I don't know how. I think my completion coach will help me with it but I have to schedule an hour long meeting with him. You can do it virtually or in person, and I don't know which I'll choose yet.

After I choose my classes and register for them, I have to buy the books, but there's another issue, I haven't gotten any update on the Financial Aid I'm supposed to be getting, and I don't think I'll be able to afford the books without it, I also have to pay tuition which will be practically impossible without the financial aid.

I feel so overwhelmed and I have nobody to talk to about this. I want to go to college but I don't know if I can.

• Hugs
Reactions: cutejellybean
cutejellybean

cutejellybean

My CTB date is June 20, 2023
Apr 13, 2023
It sucked when I was signing up for university too. Can I ask what you're going to do in college? There should be online resources on the website or people you can get in contact with to help you choose your classes, I thought that part was going to be stressful but it wasn't too bad. How much does your household make? I was able to get a student loan, but I know that colleges and universities can be pretty stingy with the money they give out...

T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
It sucked when I was signing up for university too. Can I ask what you're going to do in college? There should be online resources on the website or people you can get in contact with to help you choose your classes, I thought that part was going to be stressful but it wasn't too bad. How much does your household make? I was able to get a student loan, but I know that colleges and universities can be pretty stingy with the money they give out...
That's what the completion coach is for, to help me choose the classes, well one of the things they do. They're supposed to be a huge resource for helping you navigate your first year. My household income is super low, like <30K. Unfortunately, the college I'm going to doesn't do loans, but the cost of attendance for two years is pretty cheap, like 12-13K for the 2 years

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Can you download the books? If you can't, you can DM me and I'll try to help. Don't need to pay those vampires