• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

serah

serah

Student
May 6, 2020
I seriously have no method. I've been thinking about a lot of different possible ways to ctb and yet I'm unable to do all of them. I've thought of this idea which might not work but I'll let you guys help me decide. I'm thinking of placing several plastic bags over my head, tying it tightly with some kind of cable. And then tying my hands up. Maybe I'll get drunk or take some pills (not sure which ones). Any thoughts? I only have like strong thick cables no actual rope.

Reactions: Notwinnernotawin and AtSea2020
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
How are you planning on tying your hands up by yourself?

restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019
You're gonna wake up and experience the most horrible death imaginable. Your method isn't strangulation by the way, it's suffocation.

You might find better luck with the Night Night Method. Cheap and relatively simple to do and doesn't require all the extra stuff you're doing.

• Aww..
Reactions: WearyOfStruggling
X

xaea13

Student
Jul 13, 2020
You're gonna wake up and experience the most horrible death imaginable. Your method isn't strangulation by the way, it's suffocation.

You might find better luck with the Night Night Method. Cheap and relatively simple to do and doesn't require all the extra stuff you're doing.
Isn't this what happens with suspension? Death by strangulation?

restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019
Isn't this what happens with suspension? Death by strangulation?
Yes. With OP's method it's suffocation, because it's just depriving them of oxygen and inhaling carbon dioxide while they're unconscious. Carbon dioxide poisoning is not fun.

Suspension (partial or not) relies on your bodyweight to choke off your carotids/jugulars, blocking blood flow to the brain.