• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lilin

lilin

Nov 22, 2020
This question is really dumb, sorry. I just want to be sure. I don't know anything about physics or chemical reactions and need help.
So basically I have found a perfect place to hide SN - inside my treadmill. After unscrewing the engine cover, there is just enough space for the sn box. The problem is that it's just next to the motor, which is 'permanent magnet dc motor' you can see on picture. I don't know what material is it made of, what if it's lithium or aluminium for example? Can it cause explosion when sn will be very close to it for a long time? Is it safe to keep it there? Is there any possibility of chemical reaction between motor parts and SN?
And obviously I won't use this treadmill Screenshot 2022 12 14 19 28 57 839 comandroidchrome
IMG 20221214 185359 IMG 20221214 185404

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I think the heat emanating from the motor would be a bigger concern, especially since it's contained in an enclosure.

Reactions: releasespieces and lilin
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
It should be fine, since you're not going to use the treadmill. If it were me though, I would use it, and dangle the bottle in front of me.

Tumblr loyj5jneRI1qlr140o1 500

• Yay!
Reactions: Forever Sleep and lilin
lilin

lilin

Nov 22, 2020
I think the heat emanating from the motor would be a bigger concern, especially since it's contained in an enclosure.
but is it possible for the motor to generate heat if the treadmill is unplugged all the time?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
but is it possible for the motor to generate heat if the treadmill is unplugged all the time?
Absolutely it cannot generate heat if the treadmill is off OR unplugged. I made the assumption (incorrectly evidently, that's what I get for assuming, I suppose) that the treadmill is being used or would be used on occasion. No other issues I see, but others will chime in I'm sure.

Reactions: lilin
lilin

lilin

Nov 22, 2020
Absolutely it cannot generate heat if the treadmill is off OR unplugged. I made the assumption (incorrectly evidently, that's what I get for assuming, I suppose) that the treadmill is being used or would be used on occasion. No other issues I see, but others will chime in I'm sure.
That's great, I just wanted to be 100% sure. Thanks for your answer!