• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

Into-the-abyss

May 31, 2024
My city has issued a severe weather alert due to temperatures soaring between 30 to 35 degrees Celsius, with humidex values reaching 40 to 45. Conditions expected to persist until Friday.

Given these extreme conditions, I'm concerned about where to safely store SN. I understand the importance of keeping it away from heat, light, and excess moisture. How to store it to ensure its quality and effectiveness are maintained during this heat wave?

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
My city has issued a severe weather alert due to temperatures soaring between 30 to 35 degrees Celsius, with humidex values reaching 40 to 45. Conditions expected to persist until Friday.

Given these extreme conditions, I'm concerned about where to safely store SN. I understand the importance of keeping it away from heat, light, and excess moisture. How to store it to ensure its quality and effectiveness are maintained during this heat wave?
Wine cooler

• Love
Reactions: Into-the-abyss