• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
So I've been getting threatened with sectioning(involuntary hospitalization) by my bitch of a psychiatrist for the last while and it's quite possible it could happen at any point, my psychiatrist even rang my parents a few days ago and I also got a call from a psychiatric hospital asking me if I had insurance last week and when I asked why they were calling me they wouldn't give me an answer.
I'm terrified that if I was to be sectioned there'd be some possibility of authorities raiding my house and finding my N

Anyone any ideas on somewhere I could hide or store it safely ? I know there are storage companies but I worry about having to declare it or them questioning what I'm storing, someone also suggested before about burying it in my garden but I have 2 dogs who are always digging plus where I live I'm surrounded by wildlife and I would hate to risk it being dug up or consumed by something else…

Reactions: PeacefulTonic and Yama
weallneedtovent

weallneedtovent

Sep 6, 2021
So I've been getting threatened with sectioning(involuntary hospitalization) by my bitch of a psychiatrist for the last while and it's quite possible it could happen at any point, my psychiatrist even rang my parents a few days ago and I also got a call from a psychiatric hospital asking me if I had insurance last week and when I asked why they were calling me they wouldn't give me an answer.
I'm terrified that if I was to be sectioned there'd be some possibility of authorities raiding my house and finding my N

Anyone any ideas on somewhere I could hide or store it safely ? I know there are storage companies but I worry about having to declare it or them questioning what I'm storing, someone also suggested before about burying it in my garden but I have 2 dogs who are always digging plus where I live I'm surrounded by wildlife and I would hate to risk it being dug up or consumed by something else…
Best usual places - Toilet Cistern, inside mattress, decant into bottle & store in plain sight in shed, wall cavity (my heavy bathroom mirror lifts off to reveal some hidden storage), underneath loft insulation, behind bath panel, inside a plant pot (dogs don't usually destroy them), behind a plug socket in the wall cavity……..

I'm sorry that you have to go to these extremes. Your previous posts really do paint a difficult picture

• Love
Reactions: xLosthopex, tryingtoescape and My_name_is_Luka
M

My_name_is_Luka

Experienced
Apr 28, 2020
and maybe paste a label of a pesticide on the bottle, so that it will keep others away from it

Reactions: xLosthopex
weallneedtovent

weallneedtovent

Sep 6, 2021
and maybe paste a label of a pesticide on the bottle, so that it will keep others away from it
If others are labelled up, then definitely. Just depends on how organised your shed is All my bottles are unlabelled coke bottles, determine the contents by smell

M

My_name_is_Luka

Experienced
Apr 28, 2020
oh, I thought about it for safety and to avoid that other people handle the bottle. I don't know anyone that would taste, smell or check the content of a bottle of pesticide.

Yama

Yama

Jul 8, 2021
You ask, I deliver
For your service
To derive ideas

Attachments

• How_To_Hide_Anything.pdf
    3.7 MB · Views: 42
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: BobMorane, Makko, xLosthopex and 4 others
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Do you have bottles with real cosmetic products somewhere? If so, store it between these. Unless they know what to look for, its unlikely they'll find it this way.

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
You ask, I deliver
For your service
To derive ideas
Now I want to get myself secret things only to use these stashing tips.

Edit: and now I want a secret room, too. I still have some spare materials left over from my last renovation, hmm...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Yama