F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Honestly, compared to some of the poor members on here, my life isn't terrible. I'm as 'grateful' as I can be for that (for someone who is very ungrateful for life itself). Plus, my heart goes out to the people who have shared their truly awful life stories here.

Despite all that, I'm just so sick of it all and even more sickened by the prospect of things getting worse- which I suspect they will. It's just the pointlessness of it all I guess. There's nothing I want to do anymore. It's just all a matter of 'getting through' life because I supposedly 'have to.'

I remember being on a roundabout as a child and as usually happens, some older kids starting sprinting with it round and round. Think I started by going along with the 'fun' before finding it hard to conceal my absolute terror. Kind of feels like life- so- 'Stop the roundabout, I want to get off.'

Sorry. It's pretty much a post about nothing. I guess it's just a shout out to all you fellow weary travellers slogging through yet another day. I hope it's not a terrible one for you.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: watchingthewheels, chloramine, Rational man and 5 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Wow yeah I know how you feel exactly. The pointlessness of it all, living an empty life. Life's "meh" for me at the moment, eventually it will get worse and I really want to avoid oncoming shit. Pro lifers be like "what's your problem, it hasn't happened yet". Exactly, I don't want it to.

Reactions: watchingthewheels, cfcfcfcf, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Mama, I know you used to ride the bus. Riding the bus and it's hot and bumpy and crowded and too noisy and more than anything in the world you want to get off and the only reason in the world you don't get off is it's still fifty blocks from where you're going? Well, I can get off right now if I want to, because even if I ride fifty more years and get off then, it's the same place when I step down to it. Whenever I feel like it, I can get off. As soon as I've had enough, it's my stop. I've had enough.

― Marsha Norman

Reactions: watchingthewheels, Forever Sleep, jodes2 and 1 other person
foreverfalling

foreverfalling

Experienced
Jul 22, 2022
Greetings fellow traveller. I share your thoughts. Wish I could get off this ride, I just want some peace.

Reactions: Forever Sleep, jodes2 and Rational man
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Greetings fellow traveller. I share your thoughts. Wish I could get off this ride, I just want some peace.
Agree--I dream each night then wake up to just another morning of heartache and no peace

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, jodes2 and Rational man
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Everything feels so pointless to me as well. I just think that living could never interest me, I don't see life as being desirable at all, humans suffer and endure so much misery all for no purpose just to die anyway with the chance being there of things always getting much worse.

Reactions: Forever Sleep